ADVERTISEMENT

***Official NCAA Wrestling Championship Thread***

Wow, have to say lost a little respect for Smith there at the end, understand to stick up for your guy, but he got beat fair and square, Suriano was the man in that match, thank god he won! That would have been a bitter pill to swallow if Fix would have got that

Watching this I forgot about Suriano transferring. Damn that would’ve been another 23 or so points. Glad he won BTW

Reactions: TarpHawk
That was a wacky ending glad fix didn't win on ticky tack calls. Suriano is lucky they called stalemate when fix had boots in. I agree with the stalemate but not always called

The leg stalling shouldn't count in a scramble like that, are you supposed to just let him go? I get it if your on top riding and reach down and grab the leg .
How is that stalling and boots isn't?
Rules are asinine .

Reactions: redghost1974
Hey Flo...and Willie...what did I tell you? I went farther in wrestling than almost all of you. That’s why I called it how I did. Now, apologize to Spencer Lee for your BS and admit Daton Fix winning 9-5 or whatever the fu k it was against lizak didn’t make him the truth (even though Spencer as true from trch’d Him and fix was a 2nd year guy). And for the record, Willie looks like a troll and is a ****ing troll. Nolf should’ve lost. How does that fell? Penn state asshole.

Reactions: DirkTang1
Said it before. The brick tossing shouldn’t be used as an offensive tool for rules violations. To overturn a bad rules violation call? Sure. But not fishing for points. It slows the match down, sure as hell doesn’t look good on TV and is just a pussy move in the first place.

Reactions: TarpHawk
Looks like Nick made the right choice going up a weight and Rutgers...guess all those guys who said he'd be a Bational champ if he stayed were wrong. Well done Nick enjoy it, no more Fix and Gable will be 4xers anymore.

Reactions: HawkMD and TarpHawk
Who stalled more, fix fro. Neutral or suriano on top? I've never seen someone climb from one five count position to the next non stop
Wait, what ya bum? Did you watch the match? Fix wanted no parts of a wrestling match from the jump. Maybe a dance battle but not wrestling.

I'm glad fix lost but I think if suriano doesnt grab the headgear fix scores on the slide by. He was there minus ability to get his head around. But I'll also never feel bad for a bad beat on an osu wrestler after all the years of bs wins.

Reactions: DirkTang1
For the record, when Lee used to wrestle McKenna at the super tournaments he abused him bad. Lol
The matches were ugly, almost felt sorry for McKenna .

Reactions: MilleGinja
Mckenna has bonuses in 3 matches so far. If he wins and beats a returning champ in the process, just consideration for OW?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT