ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Nebraska @ Iowa Wrestling Dual PBP Thread***

I guess I dont see the angst against Manning all the time over here. Still pissed he left NI?

He is as solid as a man as there is. Strong FCA guy, and a true mentor. If it is the sideline antics, ...well, have you looked in the Iowa corner...LOL ;)

Manning is a tool. He sure talks a lot for a HC that has achieved nothing. He fits in perfect at UNL.

I was very impressed with Robb last night! Some may say that was an ugly win by Young but I think that kid is the real deal! We are gonna need to bring our A game the next few years to stay ahead of this kid!

Agree, has a style not so unlike Caleb Young. Strong as hell, but with skills.He is very comfortable on his feet, and has some nice trips, and throws, and probably needs to improve the most with his mat skills for the college game.

That thread is not ***official***
It looks like it is the Official Nebraska fans thread..........
images

I guess I dont see the angst against Manning all the time over here. Still pissed he left NI?

He is as solid as a man as there is. Strong FCA guy, and a true mentor. If it is the sideline antics, ...well, have you looked in the Iowa corner...LOL ;)

First of all, Manning leaving UNI was totally inconsequential to Iowa fans. My comments regarding Manning, though not specific or clarified, have nothing to do with his mat side behavior... It is based on experience, observations, and interactions away from the mat actually. He is a d-bag. Get over it Neb fan..

First of all, Manning leaving UNI was totally inconsequential to Iowa fans. My comments regarding Manning, though not specific or clarified, have nothing to do with his mat side behavior... It is based on experience, observations, and interactions away from the mat actually. He is a d-bag. Get over it Neb fan..

That is funny when you support TnT with their antics, and seem fine with them, but complain about Mark.

That is funny when you support TnT with their antics, and seem fine with them, but complain about Mark.

Don't force me to start reciting all of the times I witnessed Manning being a douche bag. Once again, as I stated before, this is not about mat side demeanor, which is exactly what you are referring to when you mention TnT. In fact, you quoted my post where I stated it isn't about any mat side behavior. Manning is a D-Bag, get over it.

Reactions: IAChief32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT