ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

FanDual on their game today. ML is -120 and +1 is -114. Yes, I'll take the point and the better odds.
642ilj.jpg

Had a couple 1st H bets that flopped. But doubled down on the 2nd H so I've basically broke even. Had texas -2.5 live 1st H, Illinois ML 1st H, and TT ML 1st H. Hit them all hard in 2nd half. Now I'm on Kentucky -4.5 for some profit.

The number of games I've lost in just the last month alone betting on teams with double digit leads at half or in the 2nd half................is well into double digits.

It is insane how many teams are choking bigly, and we're not even talking NBA where an average team gets a 14 pt lead and then the better rostered opponent just decides to try harder in the 2nd half.

The number of games I've lost in just the last month alone betting on teams with double digit leads at half or in the 2nd half................is well into double digits.

It is insane how many teams are choking bigly, and we're not even talking NBA where an average team gets a 14 pt lead and then the better rostered opponent just decides to try harder in the 2nd half.

I’ll make a deal with you. We pick the same games and fade each other. Obviously one of us will be RICH. Moneymaker takes other for a steak dinner.

I’ll have a ribeye, sautéed onion and red wine

Are the shooting woes for Iowa going to get better? Caesars had a total of 147.5 this morning for this afternoon's game. So I reluctantly bet the over since it was under 150.

Didn't bet anything yesterday as I was watching two granddaughters play basketball.
Darn kids. Off to church to pray the Hawks can make some buckets.

Oooooh, loving this!

Cantlay +290
Spieth +380

They’re both one shot back going into today, and the guys tied for the lead aren’t exactly known for winning tournaments at Pebble Beach. Same strategy I used on Brooks and Phil at the PGA; guys that have been there tend to finish these off.

Whaddaya think @St. Louis Hawk ?

Like that - they should be near the top at the end of the day. Cantlay might be the 3rd best player in the world right now.

This is how I am standing.

Core: Berger (Covid - replaced him with Day (8th))
Mid: Tringale (MC), Streelman (MC), McNealy (40th), Power (7th)
Dark horse: Theegala (MDF)

I could make some real money with a Power or Day win.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Are the shooting woes for Iowa going to get better? Caesars had a total of 147.5 this morning for this afternoon's game. So I reluctantly bet the over since it was under 150.

Didn't bet anything yesterday as I was watching two granddaughters play basketball.
Darn kids. Off to church to pray the Hawks can make some buckets.
Lost my bet on the total. Caesars also had an odds boost of +100 if Iowa wins by 10 or more. I bet that but not enough to cover all of my loss on the total.

I teased the under for Kansas-Texas to 136 with the under for Virginia -Duke to 124.5.
Not looking the best right now. Came to -110.

Edit: I meant over 124.5 for Virginia -Duke

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT