ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

I’m knee deep in hooker spit and blow RN.
broke-people.gif

OSU is gonna be on par for the course this week. 8 pt lead with 3 min to play and it's a tie game now with a minute left. Same shit in Kansas and Duke games Monday. Better teams squandering decent leads.

DK showing Washington at +1 now. Good deal, or something else I am missing?
I don't see anyone missing the game via Twitter.

Wash is 7-4 in conference and won 4 straight at home vs a team that is 3-8 in conference and 2-5 on the road. Seems like the line should be -4 or higher.

I don’t have Caesar’s, but was going to see what intro promos they have for the Super Bowl and get signed up.

DRF is another one that has launched recently. I just know them from being sponsors of the WUW podcast.

I only use one App. I don’t know what the others are like. I should probably check more out but I probably won’t.

Can someone explain this:
Superbowl
DK has a bet that the winning margin is under 8.5 for -110.

The spread is 4. What's the catch?

Wake, Oklahoma and Tennessee all hit last night. Let's hit a 3fer again.

Purdue -3
SE Missouri St +3
Washington -1.5

I stuck those 3 in a parlay.

I'm also on...
Florida International +5.5
Florida Atlantic +4
North Dakota State +1

All three are superior teams getting points on the road, at least according to the SU and ATS records. I haven't watched a single second of any of them this year.

Reactions: gojojo
I stuck those 3 in a parlay.

I'm also on...
Florida International +5.5
Florida Atlantic +4
North Dakota State +1

All three are superior teams getting points on the road, at least according to the SU and ATS records. I haven't watched a single second of any of them this year.
We gamble alike.

I used to bet on teams, I finally learned you're betting on numbers.

Gonna try to bring down Giannis' 25 pt streak with my cold hand of doom.............

O27.5 pts (this is as low as I could get it)
O8.5 reb
1+ 3s made

The 3 ball is the easiest pick to fail, but seeing as how I'm betting to try to make some money, it's gonna be one of his other streaks that comes crashing back to earth against the Suns tonight............because BAU.

I took a beating this week. Should just throw my phone away. Ive never had so many teams lose after leading by 3+ pts with under a min to play. OSU losing after being up 8 with 2:45 to play was the icing.
I stopped doing college basketball last week. May get back into it a bit if my Super Bowl bets turn out well.

I signed up for Fanduel to take advantage of the $1000 “risk free” first bet. Put it on KC to win the super bowl before the AFC title game. (Oops). Went back and forth on how to spend the $1,000 in credits but settled on Chase and Kupp to combine for over 200 receiving yards at +115.

Reactions: Derekd3408
Gonna try to bring down Giannis' 25 pt streak with my cold hand of doom.............

O27.5 pts (this is as low as I could get it)
O8.5 reb
1+ 3s made

The 3 ball is the easiest pick to fail, but seeing as how I'm betting to try to make some money, it's gonna be one of his other streaks that comes crashing back to earth against the Suns tonight............because BAU.
Dick

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT