ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

Shoulda bet on the Patriots live when they went down 15-0, but didn’t pull the trigger because of a gut feeling. I went 1-1 on the live bets that fit the system so far today (Atl +14.5 won, Det +7.5 lost). The system went 5-0 last weekend and it is clear, with three seasons of data, that it is not a fluke.

I had a couple of dollars on New Mexico State.

I have the Chargers at +2 on the second half of a teaser. The first half made it.
I know I teased through zero which is a no no.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
It looks like the Chargers are making it work for me on this teaser.
Tomorrow, ML parlay using Georgia Southern and East Carolina at +110.
I just didn’t want to lay the points.

I hesitated because of the number, but I’m on Memphis -7.5

I’m avoiding the Wisky/Okie St. game like a plague.

Just got Cowboys -6,5 first half against Titans and thinknitsnasnsolid as anything all year. Titans are resting they’re already bad starters because the game doesn’t matter. Cowboys still need to win. I’m guessing they’re gonna go off in first half to let they’re started rest. Makes a mess out of DK showdown lineups though.

Arkansas’ choke job was the difference between a nice 2-1 night, and a frustrating 1-2 losing session.

Today, I like:
Minnesota 1H -6.5
Florida State -8 (locked this one weeks ago)

Also locking in UCLA -6.5. Looks like DTR is playing, Pitt’s running out a skeleton crew, and I want to get it before it moves to 7 or more.

Arkansas’ choke job was the difference between a nice 2-1 night, and a frustrating 1-2 losing session.

Today, I like:
Minnesota 1H -6.5
Florida State -8 (locked this one weeks ago)

Also locking in UCLA -6.5. Looks like DTR is playing, Pitt’s running out a skeleton crew, and I want to get it before it moves to 7 or more.
Yea, I have FSU at -7.5. Also have them in a couple ML parlays that are still alive. I want them to play well.

Offenses have generally been shitty this bowl season.
Betting is so frustrating. Went 3 for 3 Tuesday night, was feeling good. 0 for 3 last night, which wiped out the entirety of the previous day's winnings, now back to the same amount I was at on Monday.

Sigh.

Betting is so frustrating. Went 3 for 3 Tuesday night, was feeling good. 0 for 3 last night, which wiped out the entirety of the previous day's winnings, now back to the same amount I was at on Monday.

Sigh.
I'm back to jinxing teams with the lead when placing live bets.

I'm up to 7 bets now since Monday where a winning team, or teams, that I live bet on the ML (mostly all in parlays) ended up losing.

The only one that bucked that trend was Arkansas..............and they choked a 38-13 lead away.

I'm up to 7 bets now since Monday where a winning team, or teams, that I live bet on the ML (mostly all in parlays) ended up losing.
giphy.gif

Sigh.
Yep, I’m almost to the point where I don’t want to place a bet the day after a winning day.

Things were looking great yesterday; Arkansas up big, Oregon was humming on offense on their way to 21 1st half points, and my CBB bets were looking solid. Then, the Hogs fumble with 3 minutes left when the guy should’ve just gone down with a first down in hand (thereby giving them the ability to run out the clock), and it ALLLLLLL flipped.

Luckily I hit on the TTU/Ole Miss under, but Kiffin decides to go for it on just about every 4th down, and I absolutely could not watch it. Absolutely infuriating.

Yep, I’m almost to the point where I don’t want to place a bet the day after a winning day.

Things were looking great yesterday; Arkansas up big, Oregon was humming on offense on their way to 21 1st half points, and my CBB bets were looking solid. Then, the Hogs fumble with 3 minutes left when the guy should’ve just gone down with a first down in hand (thereby giving them the ability to run out the clock), and it ALLLLLLL flipped.

Luckily I hit on the TTU/Ole Miss under, but Kiffin decides to go for it on just about every 4th down, and I absolutely could not watch it. Absolutely infuriating.
My last lost bet of the night was a three-team, moneyline Cfavorites parlay I thought was quite safe:

New Mexico over Colorado State (-250); New Mexico State over Southern Utah (-245) and UNLV over San Jose State (-205).

New Mexico and UNLV took care of biz, but somehow NMSU lost to freaking Southern Utah 79-75. I hadn't even HEARD of Southern Utah University before :mad:

Losing parlays when some stupid palooka team pulls off an improbable upset pisses me off more than anything else in betting.

Today’s action:

Miss. St. ML (got on this weeks ago, before Leach passed away)
USC/Tulane O65.5
Utah/PSU U54

NFL was rough yesterday, went 1-4. I have a +160 teaser that can hit if Cincy can keep it within a TD, which will help make yesterday not so painful.

Considering Okie St. to cover in MBB.

Today’s action:

Miss. St. ML (got on this weeks ago, before Leach passed away)
USC/Tulane O65.5
Utah/PSU U54

NFL was rough yesterday, went 1-4. I have a +160 teaser that can hit if Cincy can keep it within a TD, which will help make yesterday not so painful.

Considering Okie St. to cover in MBB.
Had Packers -3. Had a ML parlay winner.
Had Lion - Bears over 51.5. Finished at 51.

I have Utah - Penn State over 52. I see you have under 54. Maybe it will hit at 53 and we both can be pleased.

Last edited:
Before the start I bet USC-Tulane over 66. I just bet under 72.5. I figured what the heck, I will try and middle it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT