ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

You did well here. Close to sweeping.
I lost my Megs Millions bet. Didn’t have one number.
Unranked teams at home to cover vs. ranked teams. I noticed the trend in 2019, then 2020 took away home court advantage with no crowds. I can’t remember exactly why I flaked on it last season. I’m gonna roll with it until it falls into the hole.

Unranked teams at home to cover vs. ranked teams. I noticed the trend in 2019, then 2020 took away home court advantage with no crowds. I can’t remember exactly why I flaked on it last season. I’m gonna roll with it until it falls into the hole.
Are you on Georgia, Georgia Tech, and North Carolina State tonight?

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Iowa -1.5
San Francisco +9.5

The fact that the Iowa line makes no sense has me more excited to bet it.

I’m a weirdo that doesn’t like to bet just two games though (I need a tiebreaker), so I’m taking Maryland +5.5 as well.

Just assured an Iowa 1st H victory by placing a fairly large amount on Indiana 1st H ML.

Ok, I bet the SF Dons at +9.5. Do they draw a crowd so there is a home court advantage?
Maybe there will be a good size crowd since they are playing Gonzaga.
I’ m sorry, I can’t bet on Iowa.

Ok, I bet the SF Dons at +9.5. Do they draw a crowd so there is a home court advantage?
Maybe there will be a good size crowd since they are playing Gonzaga.
I’ m sorry, I can’t bet on Iowa.
I have no idea what SF’s home court is like. I totally understand the hesitation on these two tonight.

Seven CBB games today. A few of these lines are confusing, but that seems to be a good sign.

Okie St. +3
Boston College +8.5
Illinois -7 (WTF?!?!)
South Carolina +17
Villanova -1.5
West Virginia +1.5
Santa Clara +8.5

Thinking about adding the U133 in ISU/TCU

Good luck gentlemen!

Seven CBB games today. A few of these lines are confusing, but that seems to be a good sign.

Okie St. +3
Boston College +8.5
Illinois -7 (WTF?!?!)
South Carolina +17
Villanova -1.5
West Virginia +1.5
Santa Clara +8.5

Thinking about adding the U133 in ISU/TCU

Good luck gentlemen!
I lost with Okie State. Won with Boston College. I didn’t bet the other five you listed.

Have you guys consider donating your monies to charity instead of fueling your gambling addictions? Or, better yet, send that monies to the swarm so Iowa can beat minnesota and wisconsin on a consistent basis. STOP BEING SELFISH.

Have you guys consider donating your monies to charity instead of fueling your gambling addictions? Or, better yet, send that monies to the swarm so Iowa can beat minnesota and wisconsin on a consistent basis. STOP BEING SELFISH.

It’s only an addiction if you attend meetings

Reactions: drew_hawk
It’s only an addiction if you attend meetings
sassy sarah silverman GIF by HULU

Reactions: hydro2.0
Darn Raiders can’t score when they get in the red zone. Last week against the 49ers they were scoring all the time.

I’m playing with the same $100 I deposited back in 2019.

The MDA and Yellow Ribbon Foundation are the two charities with causes that mean the most to me. I’ll never be on their Wall of Fame, but I offer what I can.

As for NIL…I’m definitely going to sound like a curmudgeon on this one. The onus for having a winning program should absolutely not be on the fans (who already spend untold amounts of money on tickets, merchandise, seat fees, etc.) to give even more in an arms race that appears to have no end in sight. Especially when athletic departments, flush with cash and getting richer, are wanting the same money and must be kept separate from collectives. Ten million this year, fifteen the next, where does it end? I’ll go to games, buy the merch, but when the ask is, “Hey, donate more so we can entice this lineman from Stanford!”, then I’m out.

I’m playing with the same $100 I deposited back in 2019.

The MDA and Yellow Ribbon Foundation are the two charities with causes that mean the most to me. I’ll never be on their Wall of Fame, but I offer what I can.

As for NIL…I’m definitely going to sound like a curmudgeon on this one. The onus for having a winning program should absolutely not be on the fans (who already spend untold amounts of money on tickets, merchandise, seat fees, etc.) to give even more in an arms race that appears to have no end in sight. Especially when athletic departments, flush with cash and getting richer, are wanting the same money and must be kept separate from collectives. Ten million this year, fifteen the next, where does it end? I’ll go to games, buy the merch, but when the ask is, “Hey, donate more so we can entice this lineman from Stanford!”, then I’m out.
John Candy Reaction GIF

Btw, I was completely joking. It’s kind of my thing….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT