ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

I was listening to somebody that knows this stuff. He said Novak Djokovic wants to win a gold medal. He is working to get healthy for the Olympics. He may not be ready for Wimbledon. Supposedly he really wants a gold medal.
It is worth a bet when the time comes.
Rafael Nadal is going to skip Wimbledon to get ready for the Olympics. He is going to play doubles with Carlos Alcaraz.

I rode the Oilers through three playoff series. I got off of them and bet on the Panthers to win the Cup. I did not bet the individual games in this series.
I thought about hedging by putting a few dollars on the Oilers a couple of times during the past week. Alas, I did not.

Who wins tomorrow night?

Parlay (6 Picks)5 of 6 settled
Jun 26 • 2024
Ticket ID: 7488187302
Moneyline: Blinkova, AnnaBlinkova, Anna - Haddad Maia, Beatriz
Moneyline: PHI PhilliesPHI Phillies @ DET Tigers
Moneyline: PIT PiratesPIT Pirates @ CIN Reds
Moneyline: KC RoyalsMIA Marlins @ KC Royals
Moneyline: HOU AstrosCOL Rockies @ HOU Astros
Moneyline: MIL BrewersTEX Rangers @ MIL Brewers
Odds: +971
Wager: $100.00
Pot. Payout: $1,070.55

Finish it Blinkova!!!!!

I bet over 2.5 goals @-115 for the U.S. - Panama match.

Dumb bet??? Most soccer matches stay under 2.5 goals. Just a gut feeling.

Regarding the college football playoffs, I did not know you cannot get a bye unless you win your conference. I really didn't pay attention that closely.

This means the loser of Ohio State-Oregon and Georgia-Texas will not have a shot at a bye more than likely.

This benefits the Big 12.

Edit: Of course Iowa plays Ohio State the week before Oregon so the Buckeyes will already have a conference loss going into that game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT