ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

I lost a whopping $13 last week, and once the Duke/NW game went into overtime I just had a really eerie feeling that the weekend was going to be weird. And it was. To survive the weirdness with very slight losses is reassuring.

As it stands, I am up 5.2u since the start of football season and I’m good with that. Plenty of time to improve on it and settle in.

The college slate this week sucks balls, quite frankly. I don’t see much that I like.

The college slate this week sucks balls, quite frankly. I don’t see much that I like.
That usually means you either got a lot of bland pay-to-win matchups or lots of toss up games.

There may not be a USC-Texas Super Bowl game on Thurs/Fri, but all 3 of those games should be highly competitive.

ASU-Texas St will tell a lot about these two undefeated teams early on.

UNLV-Kansas will be one to keep an eye on as a potential letdown game for the Jayhawks.

Arizona-Kansas State will already be an early elimination game for the Big 12 CCG. I highly highly doubt the loser of this game makes it to the end of the season with just the one loss.

That's just the Thu/Fri slate.

Bama at -700 might be tempting as a parlay addition

Illinois is weirdly -950 against a Central Michigan team that has gotten destroyed their first two games.

North Texas +9.5 against Texas Tech might be a sneaky bet, if you're looking for something off the beaten path.

BC-Missouri has suddenly become one of the biggest early non-con games for the ACC.

That's just to name a few.

Here is where I found the greatest value today. Iowa -12.5 in the first half. Alternative lines Iowa -15.5 Minnesota -10 parlay. I just have a feeling the boys are going to come out fired up, so I should have placed a little more on the first half bet, but like I said I am poor and do it for fun and relaxation more then anything. Plus I just like numbers, so sifting through things until I find numbers I like is kind of enjoyable to me. I also have a feeling we rush for 3 td's or more this week, but I could not find any numbers on those odds (still new to this new platform I am using)

Last edited:
Reactions: An Iowa fan
Sweated this one out

Parlay (5 Picks)4 of 5 settled
Sep 11 • 2024
Ticket ID: 7885565057
Moneyline: Danilina, A/Khromacheva, IDanilina, A/Khromacheva, I - Piter, K/Stollar, F
Moneyline: Boyer, T/Whiting, TAguilar, J C/Ficovich, J P - Boyer, T/Whiting, T
Moneyline: NY Yankees
finalRoyals @ NY Yankees- 43

Moneyline: MIN TwinsLA Angels @ MIN Twins
Moneyline: BOS Red SoxBAL Orioles @ BOS Red Sox
Odds: +407
Wager: $100.00
Pot. Payout: $506.94

I need the Cubs to at least go 10 and 6 the rest of the way. I have them over 84.5 wins. Can they do it?

I had the Padres over 81.5 wins. It cashed.
I have the Dodgers to have the best record for the regular season. They are one game back of the Phillies.
I had talked about betting the Dodgers over 103.5 and 104.5 wins. Luckily I didn’t. But I could still be a loser overall for these future MLB bets.

Last edited:
Tonight is primed for a 6.5 tease.

Bills +9
Texas St. +7.5

I also love OVER 48.5 in the Bills game tonight

This week's NFL UNDERS are
Colts at Packers (41)
Giants at Commanders (43.5)
Raiders at Ravens (41.5)
Steelers at Broncos (36.5)
bars at Texans (46)

My top two NFL plays this week are:
Texans -7 (bought down to 6.5)
Jacksonville -3.5

I also think the line has moved way too much in the Colt's/Packers game and now consider the Packers +3.5 to be the best side of that if line stays 3.5 or higher.

That was just so disgusting. Five TO’s and a missed FG in the second half.
I've learned my lesson on these lines. Always go a little higher or lower depending on what you're confident in.

In my case, because most everything I bet on turns to sh**, I took the lowest option for a parlay. When ASU missed that FG late in the 3rd, I thought.....this is gonna end up like 28-21 isn't it.......

Fortunately, I got one win yesterday.

Alt Over 50 ASU-Tx St
1+ hit Aaron Judge
1+ TD pass Josh Allen
NY Liberty ML
+131

Btw, in case you're wondering why Aaron Judge 1+ hits. Judge has only been hitless in 43 of 147 total games so far this season (so 104 times that bet leg has hit in 2024). He has also only been hitless more than 2 games in a row just twice this season (3 games in a row each time).

I've learned my lesson on these lines. Always go a little higher or lower depending on what you're confident in.

In my case, because most everything I bet on turns to sh**, I took the lowest option for a parlay. When ASU missed that FG late in the 3rd, I thought.....this is gonna end up like 28-21 isn't it.......

Fortunately, I got one win yesterday.

Alt Over 50 ASU-Tx St
1+ hit Aaron Judge
1+ TD pass Josh Allen
NY Liberty ML
+131

Btw, in case you're wondering why Aaron Judge 1+ hits. Judge has only been hitless in 43 of 147 total games so far this season (so 104 times that bet leg has hit in 2024). He has also only been hitless more than 2 games in a row just twice this season (3 games in a row each time).
For some more math on that Judge stat, his odds to get 1+ hit are typically around -230 though they fluctuate some. But for the sake of this argument, we'll say it averages to -230.

If you would've bet $5 ONLY on Judge to get one hit in a game (at -230 odds), each game so far this season, you'd be up a whopping $10.68 (which obviously improves the more you bet on it).

The real returns would've come had you been able to pair it with another leg or two to get it to +100.

Just a trend to keep an eye on for the remainder of this season, and even going into next season, as it's hard to see Judge, barring injury, having a big drop off any time real soon, unless teams go full Barry Bonds and stop pitching to him.

For some more math on that Judge stat, his odds to get 1+ hit are typically around -230 though they fluctuate some. But for the sake of this argument, we'll say it averages to -230.

If you would've bet $5 ONLY on Judge to get one hit in a game (at -230 odds), each game so far this season, you'd be up a whopping $10.68 (which obviously improves the more you bet on it).

The real returns would've come had you been able to pair it with another leg or two to get it to +100.

Just a trend to keep an eye on for the remainder of this season, and even going into next season, as it's hard to see Judge, barring injury, having a big drop off any time real soon, unless teams go full Barry Bonds and stop pitching to him.
That's crazy IMO and I was actually just looking at the odds on your 4 leg parlay, as it seemed off being only +131 with a baseball bet in it, even if the other 3 were fairly good chances of hitting and the Alt O/U. Either way, nice work on putting together the 4 legs.

Really debating tonight's Fever game. LV just seems to have their # and neither game has come close to the 179 O/U. I should probably just stay away from it; but like putting a few bucks down to make it more interesting to watch. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy watching CC and team; but adding a few bucks makes it more enjoyable.

As for other bets tonight, like both AZ and UNLV to cover, and put a small amount on AZ ML. Also like both unders; but not sure I will bet them as that may be a residual feeling from last night's TS/ASU game not hitting.

Here is where I found the greatest value today. Iowa -12.5 in the first half. Alternative lines Iowa -15.5 Minnesota -10 parlay. I just have a feeling the boys are going to come out fired up, so I should have placed a little more on the first half bet, but like I said I am poor and do it for fun and relaxation more then anything. Plus I just like numbers, so sifting through things until I find numbers I like is kind of enjoyable to me. I also have a feeling we rush for 3 td's or more this week, but I could not find any numbers on those odds (still new to this new platform I am using)
I did bet the -12.5 first half Iowa.

Also:
Boston College +17
Washington State +5.5
Pittsburgh +2

These were bet earlier. I am in a bit of a funk lately so none of these may cash.

ASU/Tx St. O60 ❌
Utah/Utah St. U43.5 ❌
Indiana -3 ✅
BYU/Wyoming U40.5 ❌
UNI +32.5 ✅
Tulane +13 ❌
Vandy -9.5 ❌
Georgia -24 ❌
ECU ML -102 ❌
Air Force +16 ❌
Arkansas TT O41.5 ❌
**Live** Bama -13.5 ✅
Iowa TT O30.5 ✅
Oregon 1H -10 ❌

Last edited:
ASU/Tx St. O60 ❌
Utah/Utah St. U43.5
Indiana -3
BYU/Wyoming U40.5
UNI +32.5
Tulane +13
Vandy -9.5
Georgia -24
ECU ML -102
Air Force +16
Arkansas TT O41.5
Like all these except maybe Arkansas TT, which is odd because I have the over and them covering in one of my parlays. May relook at that and add to my own.
And I don’t know why but my favorite bet of the day is Indiana (words never said during the college football season). I know they haven’t played shit; but their offense looks legit. Maybe I’ve been beaten up too bad by Iowa’s offense and have blinders on

Have you guys looked into Sporttrade?
They advertise -104 for the standard juice. Also say there in game betting is much faster in making a bet.
They are available in Iowa. I have not downloaded their app and joined.
Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

Well, I do need to get rid of some more money.....

Reactions: TennNole17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT