ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

I thought about Wisconsin and Rutgers, but I swear to god it seems the only team Rutgers goes balls out against (this season) is us. I have bet them in a few other games and they absolutely shit the bed.

A couple new service picks:

3 unit plays
CS Northridge 1H ML -115 (7pm)
UC Riverside under 127.5 (7pm)

2 unit plays
Charlotte 1H -0.5 (5pm)
S Alabama vs App state over 134.5 (7pm)

WH has an NFL boost of Tom Brady to score a TD at +650. Any reason I shouldn't be betting that because it seems kind of obvious to me?

Siena and St Bonnie's kept my parlay alive. Need Wisky ML to close it out.
Yep, Wisconsin winning and covering will cap off a GREAT night. Siena, Bryant and Marist winning and covering has me up 12.5 units right now.

Still in play:
Wisky -2.5 3u
ML Parlay 0.5u +355 (Wisky and the 3 aforementioned teams)
4-leg parlay 0.5u +1165 on those 4 teams covering.

Soooo dirty that I have to cheer for Wisconsin though. Dammit, now I’m second-guessing my existence.

Reactions: Derekd3408
Yep, Wisconsin winning and covering will cap off a GREAT night. Siena, Bryant and Marist winning and covering has me up 12.5 units right now.

Still in play:
Wisky -2.5 3u
ML Parlay 0.5u +355 (Wisky and the 3 aforementioned teams)
4-leg parlay 0.5u +1165 on those 4 teams covering.

Soooo dirty that I have to cheer for Wisconsin though. Dammit, now I’m second-guessing my existence.
I lost on my early teaser right out of the gate and the Knicks -2.5. Hit this and im up a little for the night. Almost got tricked into betting another NBA game tonight and wised up.

I was prepared to go bigly on Packers -6.5 earlier in the week. 86% of the money on GB and no line change has me really torn now. What do all my degens think on this one?

I was prepared to go bigly on Packers -6.5 earlier in the week. 86% of the money on GB and no line change has me really torn now. What do all my degens think on this one?
Smart money is on the Rams to cover. Good ground game, and statistically the best defense remaining in the playoffs.

So they'll get blown out by 3 scores.

• Haha
Reactions: Greenway4Prez
I’m staying far away from the Packers and the spread. There’s a trend of NFL playoff games going against the public money, and if the money and line movement don’t jive, I think it’s best to stay away. Earlier this week I was totally in your camp. But the weather isn’t going to be a factor, it will be very similar to last weekend in Seattle.

I’ve seen some really good analysis that the Rams defense is well-suited for what the Packers like to do, and if Jalen Ramsey neutralizes Davonte Adams, everything changes. This is where the Packers not having a TRUE threat at WR is going to come to light. I’ve gone from 24-13 Packers to this being a tight, low-scoring game. I’m leaning towards:

Same-game parlay (+115)
Rams +10.5
UNDER 49.5

But a part of me feels like the Rams offense could do what the Vikings did to the Pack. They’re built very similarly.

So, I may just tease the Rams and Ravens on the spread.

I’m staying far away from the Packers and the spread. There’s a trend of NFL playoff games going against the public money, and if the money and line movement don’t jive, I think it’s best to stay away. Earlier this week I was totally in your camp. But the weather isn’t going to be a factor, it will be very similar to last weekend in Seattle.

I’ve seen some really good analysis that the Rams defense is well-suited for what the Packers like to do, and if Jalen Ramsey neutralizes Davonte Adams, everything changes. This is where the Packers not having a TRUE threat at WR is going to come to light. I’ve gone from 24-13 Packers to this being a tight, low-scoring game. I’m leaning towards:

Same-game parlay (+115)
Rams +10.5
UNDER 49.5

But a part of me feels like the Rams offense could do what the Vikings did to the Pack. They’re built very similarly.

So, I may just tease the Rams and Ravens on the spread.
The 49ers fan in me just can't wrap his head around the spread. We beat the Rams twice with scrubs. It usually ends poorly when I play that game, however.

The 49ers fan in me just can't wrap his head around the spread. We beat the Rams twice with scrubs. It usually ends poorly when I play that game, however.
Familiarity, matchups, and scheme.

San Francisco knows how to make Goff uncomfortable and that's when he struggles. LA is also not so good in the run that they can rely solely on it against better defenses.

Against Seattle's sieve of a defense, that works. But Green Bay has been playing much better than Seattle of late. The question is, can their defense make Goff uncomfortable.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Doing some TD scorer parlays tomorrow.

Kamara, Chubb, Dobbins, Adams +1405 (50% profit boost - BetRivers)
Tonyan, Kelce +402 (25% profit boost)
Lazard, Marquise Brown +1175

Small 3 team parlay for this morning-
Leeds v Bri u2.5
Shef v Tott u2.5
Liv v Man U u2.5

Rec I got was bump it to 3 and pay the tax. I didn't.

Because last night was ridiculously awesome, I’m making smaller bets than usual today.

Teaser -125
Pitt +9.5
St. John’s +7.5

The Citadel/VMI- OVER 170.5 (+110)

ML Parlay
Creighton
Rhode Island
Ohio

Teaser -115
San Diego St./Utah St. UNDER 136.5
Minnesota +9.5

And that’s just the games that start at 1:00 or sooner. Holy shit. We’ll see how those go before deciding on how to proceed with the later games. I’m either “seeing the matrix” or I’m not with CBB. There doesn’t seem to be much middle ground.

Auburn -2.5
UCLA -14.5
Army +1.5
Citadel +4.5, Auburn ML, Loyola Chicago -10.5, UCLA -15 +1343
Illinois, Michigan, FSU, Alabama ML parlay +413
Chelsea, Leicester City ML parlay +220 (BetRivers boost)
Lamar Jackson 100+ rushing yards +180 (DK boost)

Reactions: jasonrann
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT