ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

@Greenway4Prez
I like all four underdogs and except for the Rams am taking all on the moneyline. But I’m teasing the Rams.

Todays action...
I’ve hit 6 in a row free money three team teases. Let’s keep it going!

10 point Free money tease
Rams +17
UNDER 55.5 Rams
Ravens +12.5

Props
Akers OVER 90.5 total rushing and receiving yards

Devante Adams will score a TD (-130)

@Greenway4Prez

All winners! Let’s go Ravens! Now...should I 10 point tease the Bills and try to middle it? Hmmmm

Parlayed
Rams +14.5
Pack ML
Under 53.5
+189
This as well. +1049
4u3g08.jpg
I'm not mad about this at all.

Props for next game

Beasley OVER 48.5 receiving yards (-115)

Josh Allen anytime TD -105

OVER 1.5 FG in first half (-115)

Just parlayed Bills -.5 at the 1st quarter and half, Diggs over 50 rec, Beasley over 50 rec, Singletary over 50 rush, and a Lamar anytime TD. +1500

Fandual in Illinois is the worst. Crashes every Saturday when big events are happening.
Havent been able to login the last hour.
Gotta find a new app to use. Sucks because they offer so many different bets

Others here are better at gauging the feel of a game than I. To me, it feels like the Bills are in complete control despite what the scoreboard says. I’m really fighting the urge to “correct” what appears to be a losing bet.

I should just leave it all alone....right?

Hit a 6 leg for +1507. Jones over 50 rush, Akers over 75 rush, Lazard and Adams over 50 rec, Rodgers over 200 pass, and Rams under 19. The last 7 minutes was nerve wracking. Any confident plays for the last game?
I f***ing missed a big TD parlay because they could find Robert Woods for a score. That's all I needed. Hit every other one.

Reactions: Moral
Took the Zaga SMC 141 under with 5 left in the first half. Unless they each put up 45 in the second seems safe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT