1st service picks in.
Virginia Tech +1 1 Unit
LSU +1.5 1 Unit
Golden State Warriors +6.5 1 Unit

More service picks.
3 unit play
Florida -4 (2pm)

2 unit plays
Auburn vs South Carolina over 152.5 (12pm)
Kansas vs Oklahoma under 142.5 (12pm)
Oklahoma state +9 (2pm)
Providence +11.5 (2:30pm)

Uconn +5 1st H
Minn -6.5
Pitt -1.5.

Put 8 of 10 free bets into those. Other 2 will be in game bets.

UConn looks absolutely terrible. Should be no surprise there. Might have to get on Creighton in game. I think they blow UConn out.

Good afternoon,
Today we are playing 3 plays total. Play straight only!!!!

STANFORD +5
KENTUCKY -2
HEAT +7.5

BONUS PLAY!!!!! I like an NHL PLAY but big dog so play with caution.
LA KINGS MONEYLINE

Battle of the losers here 🤣. Might as well split us and have OSU win by 1 since I have Wiscy ML.
I'm only good for winning small bets. Anything over $10 and you'll have better odds of walking a tight rope suspended 1,000 feet in the air under high winds.

The more money I could make on bets, the more likely those games will miss.

Any betting on the UFC card tonight?

WH has McGregor at +175 to win in the first, I think that's pretty decent odds.
Draftkings has McGregor ML +100 and BetRivers has McGregor win in under 2.5 rounds +150. I took both of those.

Where's the best place to find a stream of the fight? I'm not about to spend the money on ppv.

And looking for thoughts on the fights tonight as well. Don't pay much attention to know how to get them. With mcgregor be rusty from not fighting for a bit?

Draftkings has McGregor ML +100 and BetRivers has McGregor win in under 2.5 rounds +150. I took both of those.

Where's the best place to find a stream of the fight? I'm not about to spend the money on ppv.

I've had decent luck using Front Row Sports in the past (you do have to deal with a handful of pop ups so chance of virus/malware).

Reactions: gusto79
And looking for thoughts on the fights tonight as well. Don't pay much attention to know how to get them. With mcgregor be rusty from not fighting for a bit?

He's fought well coming off of long layoffs before so I'm not too concerned about ring rust. I think this a pretty good matchup for Conor, Poirier likes to strike and is a slow starter.

I think it goes one of two ways:
Mcgregor via Ko/Tko under 2 rounds
Poirier via stoppage somewhere in the 3 round or later

This The Metrics guy is worthless. Pitt is not even that good and he had them at 86% chance to win by 15+?🤣🤣🤣🤣 They are gonna lose by 10.

Put way way more than I was comfortable on Pitt ML at half. They were never in trouble really and should have been up 10. This 2nd half makes all the sense in the world. Getting smoked my a team thats 0-6 in conference.
I had them and Florida so it only makes sense that they choke.

Can't have nice things.

Well fvck me in the ass and call me OPs mom
is-this-real-life.jpg

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
Money on Conor, can't watch fight; anyone whom may be able to provide real-time updates would be held in great esteem. I thank you ahead of time

Stephon Diggs +110 to score a TD (PointsBet booster odds)

Packers -3.5
Lafayette -5.5
Utah -5
Norf. St./Coppin St.- OVER 150
Rhode Island -17

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT