ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

So I've gotten my teeth kicked in the last few days and the acct was starting to really dwindle. Decided to withdraw $250 from FD and start a BetRivers acct. Deposit $250 and get $500 in free bets. What a joke. I get 20 $25 bets and they can't be combined. Wouldn't recommend TBH.
I don't bet much per game so I liked the 20 $25 bets. I just don't like the site or the app. They've had a couple good specials/boosts. I took the McGregor to win in round 1 or 2 at +150. I have one free bet left and after that I'll probably just use for specials/promos.

Reactions: Derekd3408
Alright fellas, it's time for Evil Monkey's Locks To Fail Friday!!

We're gonna have several repeaters here today to make up for all the near-misses this past week....but also because f*** the Vegas gods while we parlay that hatred into potentially helping Iowa basketball because f*** Indiana, and more importantly, f*** Wisconsin.

Let's go.....

Brooklyn Nets ML
Michigan -1

Info- Surely, the Nets can manage to lose back to back games against the Cavaliers after Kyrie Irving's glorious return, right?

Buffalo Sabres ML
Michigan ML

Info- This might be the sneaky pick of the night here (aka biggest one to fail). Washington has 4 key players out due to Covid, including Alex Ovechkin, and Buffalo's goalie is returning after the death of his father.

The safest play would be Wash +1.5, but we're in the business of failing, and you can't fail if you don't take risks!!! :D

Teaser:
Boise State -11
North Dakota State -9
South Dakota -2.5
Over 146.5 Detroit/Oakland

Info- At least one of these is likely to bomb. Usually it's the O/Us but if I had to pick the most likely team to completely spaz the f*** out and ruin my play, it would be NDSU vs Denver. As solid a low-major program as they are, they are notorious for laying absolute f***ing eggs against less-than-average competition......and that's just about exactly what Denver is. Should be fun watching that happen.

Teaser:
Mount St. Mary's -3
UC Santa Barbara -4
UC Davis -2.5
UC Irvine -5 1st Half

Info- So after reading around, I decided to do some digging on all these random California schools. This seemed like a perfect recipe for games that look like locks for the favorites only to be that one time every two weeks or so where they choke against really, really bad competition. Cal Poly- not good, CSUN- not good, UC San Diego (not the Toreros....the Tritons, yes there's two San Diegos in D1)- not good.............but will that stop any one of them from blowing up my parlay just because f*** me?

tenor.gif

And last, but not least, we had to do it one more time, just to reiterate how serious I am about either getting paid by Michigan winning, or helping Iowa by jinxing them..........

Michigan ML
Mount St. Mary's ML

Info- After looking at the results, even though there's a high probability of a close game a second time around, it seems too good to be true that MSM would beat Central Connecticut State, a really bad team, twice in a row (they won by 10 in the first game).........so naturally we're locking in the Mountaineers for a second win!!!

You're all welcome for the money you guys are gonna get to win for picking against my bets. :)

Last edited:
I'll be keeping an eye on Best Bets today. Got absolutley rocked yesterday.

I was having a decent day without a single wager on the Hawkeyes last night. When they started shitting the bed in the 2nd half, I absolutely loaded up on Indiana, five in-game wagers and they all cashed in. I needed that.

I was having a decent day without a single wager on the Hawkeyes last night. When they started shitting the bed in the 2nd half, I absolutely loaded up on Indiana, five in-game wagers and they all cashed in. I needed that.
Lost every bet yesterday. Wasnt even close.

Lost every bet yesterday. Wasnt even close.

I am starting with another guy for two weeks this afternoon. He gave me some free picks that hit so I thought I'd throw him some $$. I'll let you know what's popping. I still have another week with TheUnitSports also.

Reactions: Derekd3408
Well boyz....I'm 1-0 for the day. Had Wright St -7.5 1st H and also have them for the game -13.5. Going to do a lot of the $25 free bets I have.

Reactions: jasonrann
More service picks:

NCAAB
3 unit play Nevada vs Wyoming under 149 (8pm)
2 unit plays Georgia state -4 (6pm)
Michigan TT over 72 (7pm)
UAB vs Rice under 143.5 (7:30pm)

Could be something, could be nothing...in January, Wright St. has completed 3 back-to-backs (this was the first game of one today). In those three, their point differentials swung by 48, 40, and 38 points. (!!!!)

I’m going to put 3u tomorrow on IUPUI to cover, ML will probably be in the +800 range, which is worth a unit I think.

More service picks:

3 unit play
Bulls +3 (7pm)

2 unit play
Evan Fournier over 15 pts (-115) (7pm)

Service picks.
3 unit play
Sharks vs Wild over 5.5 (-120) (8pm)

2 unit play
Knights PL -1.5 (+155) (9pm)

New service started today.

Tonight we are playing the following. Please play accordingly

4 unit - SAC. KINGS -4
3 unit - Ov 139 Mich vs Pur
5 Unit - OV 220 LAC / OKC

VIP EARLY NCAAB:

UCSB -7 buy 2 -145 4U BANGER
UCSB -5 1H -110 2U

MICHIGAN -4 -110 3U

FREE NBA PLAYS:

Pistons ml -140 4U BANGER

Sixers -4.5 -110 3U

OTHER VIP NBA BANGER:

Hornets ml -145 4U BANGER https://t.co/sHw3PvlMbD

Like I said, I hope you guys made money off the opposite of my picks because there were A LOT wrong today, and unfortunately I don't have hundreds of dollars to throw back into in-game betting to even out either.

But as long as somebody is making money that's all that matters. I'm just here to help. :)

Holy sh**.....I actually won 3 bets today. I thought I had lost every single one.

I didn't win a single bet from Michigan, so I got that going for me.

None of the parlays with Michigan hit. None of them.

That, in HROT land is called......BAU.

VIP EARLY NCAAB:

UCSB -5 1H -110 2U

MICHIGAN -4 -110 3U

FREE NBA PLAYS:

Sixers -4.5 -110 3U

OTHER VIP NBA BANGER:

Holy shit: Just went 7-1 using only your picks! Thank you broham!

Over Spurs 223.5 WIN

N. Kentucky +1.5. WIN

Bulls +3 WIN

Fournier over 19.5 pts/rbds/assists WIN

Under Nevada 148.5 WIN

Over Michigan 139.5 LOSS

Sacramento King’s -3.5 WIN

Over Clippers 220 WIN

VIP EARLY NCAAB:

UCSB -5 1H -110 2U

MICHIGAN -4 -110 3U

FREE NBA PLAYS:

Sixers -4.5 -110 3U

OTHER VIP NBA BANGER:

Had birthday dinner with the wife and my parents tonight and didn't get any of Best Bets picks in. So pissed they weren't out sooner.

Over Spurs 223.5 WIN

N. Kentucky +1.5. WIN

Bulls +3 WIN

Under Nevada 148.5 WIN

Over Michigan 139.5 LOSS

Over Clippers 220 WIN
I hit on some of them, but my mistake is parlaying them with other games that I think are good bets, but f*** me over because I bet on them, and for no other reason......

I hit on some of them, but my mistake is parlaying them with other games that I think are good bets, but f*** me over because I bet on them, and for no other reason......

My biggest bet of the weekend is going to be:

2nd half line of GB/TB game...whoever is losing. There’s going to be a second half comeback in that game. And whoever is losing I will be taking.

My biggest bet of the weekend is going to be:

2nd half line of GB/TB game...whoever is losing. There’s going to be a second half comeback in that game. And whoever is losing I will be taking.
Yeah, Saturday for sure is going to be a 1 bet day.

Probably on whoever is playing Mississippi Valley State.

Over Spurs 223.5 WIN

N. Kentucky +1.5. WIN

Bulls +3 WIN

Under Nevada 148.5 WIN

Over Michigan 139.5 LOSS

Over Clippers 220 WIN
Nice! I try to share them as quickly as I get them. I have two really good services. I have an 11:00 lunch this morning, hoping that doesn't hose me up!

Nice! I try to share them as quickly as I get them. I have two really good services. I have an 11:00 lunch this morning, hoping that doesn't hose me up!
My friend sent the Best Bet picks to me at 5:30 pm and we don't do phones in the car or at restaurants. By the time I got home it was 8:30pm and all the picks were in play/over. Knew it was going to be a good day to tail. Opportunity missed. I see the metrics took Pitt with like a 78% chance to win by 15+ tonight.

My friend sent the Best Bet picks to me at 5:30 pm and we don't do phones in the car or at restaurants. By the time I got home it was 8:30pm and all the picks were in play/over. Knew it was going to be a good day to tail. Opportunity missed. I see the metrics took Pitt with like a 78% chance to win by 15+ tonight.
I am cautiously optimistic about the Pitt pick. I had them over Syracuse and then Duke most recently. Hopefully they stay sharp!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT