ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

Anyone ever do the live blackjack on Bovada? I did and it’s pretty cool actually,, the dealer and cards are live and you can chat with others at the table. It’s a trip if you haven’t done it, check it out for my degens.
I have a large distrust for playing card games online. Got drunk one night and put 100 in to play BJ. Played 12 hands and the dealer never got below 19. My best hand was a 17 or I busted. Left 0-12 in BJ is hard to do.

I have a large distrust for playing card games online. Got drunk one night and put 100 in to play BJ. Played 12 hands and the dealer never got below 19. My best hand was a 17 or I busted. Left 0-12 in BJ is hard to do.
I am with you , the intriguing thing for me was seeing live dealers with physical cards and a six deck chute all on live video stream. All the dealers appear to be Latin American , probably dealing from some Caribbean island.

Okay, to recap yesterday, dogs went 3-0 with 1 outright winner. Dogs are now 7-0 dating back to last year, 15-1 in the last 16, and 4-0 SU in the last 7.

Today
NO -10.5
Bal -3 (or 3.5 depending)
Pitt -6

Of those 3, I'm thinking Bears +10 and Tenn ML. I think Pitt wins outright and may tease them. Also, Big Ben is 20-1 the last 21 vs Cle at Hines as well as 24-2-1 the last 27.

Okay, to recap yesterday, dogs went 3-0 with 1 outright winner. Dogs are now 7-0 dating back to last year, 15-1 in the last 16, and 4-0 SU in the last 7.

Today
NO -10.5
Bal -3 (or 3.5 depending)
Pitt -6

Of those 3, I'm thinking Bears +10 and Tenn ML. I think Pitt wins outright and may tease them. Also, Big Ben is 20-1 the last 21 vs Cle at Hines as well as 24-2-1 the last 27.
Yeah, the Sunday games seem too obvious to be true.

Saints will win, but 10.5 is a LOT and the Saints really aren't that good.

Ravens seem like the best pick. but it also seems like everyone knows it......which means Tennessee will find a way to knock them out for a second year in a row.

And despite all the covid issues with the Browns, the bumbling Steelers at full strength will still find a way to let the Browns hang around because playoffs because reasons because the players/refs bet on games too.............

I just did a 3 team parlay-
Dogs and points in NFL wild card. I'm least confident in Cle +5.5 but the trend is dogs covering in Wild Card games.

Took IU -6.5

Bets I'm considering -
Saints ML (free money, right?)
Iowa ML

After a review of my sports bets the past two months, i have fared much better picking the underdogs than the favorites.
That's my problem. I have a hard time picking which underdogs will cover. Usually I try to stick with favorites I'm sure will cover/win (ML) or help hit the over/under............and rarely does that work out because we can't have nice things now can we. :D

Reactions: Hammer93
I just did a 3 team parlay-
Dogs and points in NFL wild card. I'm least confident in Cle +5.5 but the trend is dogs covering in Wild Card games.

Took IU -6.5

Bets I'm considering -
Saints ML (free money, right?)
Iowa ML
Just remember in playoffs/tournaments, what usually happens on one day............expect the complete f***ing opposite on the next day (see NCAA Tournament for example).

Reactions: Scott559
What. A. ****ing. Day!!! Won both same game parlays with 5+ legs and this beauty in the Rams game.
4t933d.jpg
Glad you had a monster day! I got my ass kicked yesterday, hopefully today will be better.

Reactions: Derekd3408
I basically broke even yesterday. Thankfully, I threw down some money on Antonio to score the first touchdown yesterday or it would have been a rough day. Seems it’s better to be lucky than good.

I still got a pretty sizable parlay in play with bears +10.5 and ravens-1.5. Would be nice to see that hit and would make me profitable on the weekend. Not sure what else I am betting yet, but sure it will be a lot.

Anyone ever do the live blackjack on Bovada? I did and it’s pretty cool actually,, the dealer and cards are live and you can chat with others at the table. It’s a trip if you haven’t done it, check it out for my degens.

Not live, but I posted about putting $20 in and turning it into $10K. Not sure if anyone believed me, but I was looking at transactions and holy crap, I played $4K in 42 seconds! This was the end of a 5 hour drunk winning streak. I am not doing this again. I did have $50 worth of free plays and played them like I started that night. $3 a hand. Got that to $0 and happy about it.

BTW, I put most of that money into MSTR and am up over 70%, lol

9MUK6Yi.jpg

Over 2.5 QB Rushing TDs combined today +400 (BetRivers)
Kamara Rushing TD +110 (Pointsbet odds boost)
JK Dobbins anytime TD +180 (Draftkings mystery boost)
JuJu Smith-Schuster anytime TD +160 (Pointsbet odds boost)
Montgomery TD, Cook TD, Kamara TD, Bears +14.5 +1549

Over 2.5 QB Rushing TDs combined today +400 (BetRivers)
Kamara Rushing TD +110 (Pointsbet odds boost)
JK Dobbins anytime TD +180 (Draftkings mystery boost)
JuJu Smith-Schuster anytime TD +160 (Pointsbet odds boost)
Montgomery TD, Cook TD, Kamara TD, Bears +14.5 +1549
Where do you find the Draftkings mystery boost? I opted in, but can't figure out where to bet it.

Where do you find the Draftkings mystery boost? I opted in, but can't figure out where to bet it.
Go up to the your notifications and it will tell you what it is. Or go to the "My Rewards" section and it will list it.

I have Robinson anytime TD +250 (orig +180) for the Bears/Saints game. Not thrilled with that. He hasn't scored a TD the last 3 games. But I'll bet it. I had Woods TD yesterday and didn't take it and he scored a TD.

ETA: Dobbins just scored so all 4 of my mystery boosts have hit so far.

Go up to the your notifications and it will tell you what it is. Or go to the "My Rewards" section and it will list it.

I have Robinson anytime TD +250 (orig +180) for the Bears/Saints game. Not thrilled with that. He hasn't scored a TD the last 3 games. But I'll bet it. I had Woods TD yesterday and didn't take it and he scored a TD.

ETA: Dobbins just scored so all 4 of my mystery boosts have hit so far.
Mine was Total points- Odd or Even..........

Welp, I'm not gonna be broke after today. :cool:

Although, it looks like BAU Indiana not gonna let me have too many nice things as they struggle against a very poor Nebraska.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT