ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

I was confident at 14 0, when it went 28 0 I was like damn I'm missing the bigger bet.

i still think Steelers make a come back. Just went +1200 on the ml.

I took 15 @+500 another 15@+920. Thinking about 10 more

Well none of us is having as bad of a night as this guy:

🚨 BIG BET ALERT 🚨

One customer placed a $50K parlay on alternate spreads for #WildCardWeekend

1⃣ Indianapolis +20.5
2⃣ Seattle +12.5
3⃣ Washington +18.5
4⃣ Tennessee +16.5
5⃣ New Orleans +3.5
6⃣ Pittsburgh +15.5

Potential Payout: $110,379.25 💰

Illinois looks like they want to lose. Good for the hawks, but not good for me. Oh well. A worthy sacrifice.
I wasn't willing to make that sacrifice. Would have been a $500 win for me if they would have covered -5.5. ****ing Illini. Damn them.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
I'm in the same boat. All I needed was Steelers to win outright and I would have had a good payday Gambling isnt as fun when you get screwed!!

If you are using the same app referrals are a hundo in free bets. The referred straight up gets 100 to bet with.

The Ravens/Titans game certainly didn’t help me yesterday, but CBB helped me finish about even for the weekend.

There are a few CBB games today worth looking into, but obviously the tamale is the CFB Championship tonight. Thinking of a teaser @ -105

OSU +14.5
OVER 69

Reactions: drew_hawk
Went up $142 this weekend. I don't bet a lot, but the one that helped the most was Kamara live bet boost on Fanduel for over 100 total yards. He was at 39 at the half, but seemed like a no-brainer that he could get 61 more yards.

Alabama moneyline boosted to -110 in Fanduel is pretty tempting. What are the chances Ohio St pulls it off?

Alabama moneyline boosted to -110 in Fanduel is pretty tempting. What are the chances Ohio St pulls it off?

I am liking Ohio state. Therefore, they have no chance.

I am up quite a bit on the weekend. Hit a big teaser with Cleveland winning and that 2 touchdown Kareem hunt bet. Hit a couple next touchdown scorers by juju and clay pool. Last night was profitable.

Had my most profitable weekend ever. Its was pretty surreal tbh. Saturday was wild hitting both same game parlays. Yesterday I lost one in the Balt game but hit one in the Saints game (this one had way lower odds than the others, only +598). 3 for 4 on SGP will put you quite a bit ahead. Only loss outside of that was my CBB parlay.

Any thoughts on the early lines?

Possible teaser:
Packers -1
Bills +3.5
Browns +16
Bucs +9
I'm taking Pack -7. NFC West doesnt belong in the playoffs and the Packers are fresh and not ****ing around. They will be able to put up points on the Rams.

Once again my initial teaser hits, but all of my subsequent teasers/parlays miss.

Oh well, this teaser hitting kept me in the black for the week! 🤑
Hahaha, I too had a teaser with the Bears +16. I saw the Saints had goal to go up 21-3 and had written that bet off. But never underestimate the NFL Garbage Time Touchdown!!

Also, thinking about going with Bama -2.5 on my teaser instead of OSU +14.5.

Hahaha, I too had a teaser with the Bears +16. I saw the Saints had goal to go up 21-3 and had written that bet off. But never underestimate the NFL Garbage Time Touchdown!!

Also, thinking about going with Bama -2.5 on my teaser instead of OSU +14.5.
I had the Saints in-game at -11.5. Thank God for the rule about kicking a FG when there is no time left and down more than 2. I would have been fooked. Just how well my weekend went. Score that TD with 1 second left and I lose the bet.

Who do you guys like tonight?
Took the Bama ML -110 promo. Other than that I'm torn. My gut says Bama wins by 10+, but my gut also said Clemson would do the same. OSU is playing with a chip on their shoulder, but that Bama offense will be a handful for them to stop.

I'll probably end up doing the $100 on Bama ML -110 and then in-game bet. I'm also watching the game at a sports bar with Draft Kings sports book 10 yards away, so might see what they have available as well. If I can do a same game teaser I'm all in teasing down Bama and the over.

Do DK or Fanduel offer same game parlays on the Bama/OSU game? I just signed up for Pointsbet over the weekend, but they do not.

This game is going to be a shootout. Both teams have elite offenses and suspect defenses. I would personally not touch any sort of under, but good luck @jasonrann !

So far, I have Sermon +900 for the 1st TD.

Reactions: jasonrann
Do DK or Fanduel offer same game parlays on the Bama/OSU game? I just signed up for Pointsbet over the weekend, but they do not.

This game is going to be a shootout. Both teams have elite offenses and suspect defenses. I would personally not touch any sort of under, but good luck @jasonrann !

So far, I have Sermon +900 for the 1st TD.

Fandual is not letting me do same game parlays. It has also not been allowing same game teasers for a while, so I go to Bovada for them. Also not seeing any player prop bets on fandual. A little annoying.

I am also staying far away from the unders. Feel like both teams will get into the 40's. I am liking OSU to outright win this game and the overs.

Packers down to -6.5 and bills down to -1.5. Liking a teaser with those 2 and the bucs. Will hold off for a bit though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT