ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official New Degen Thread 🏦🏦🏦***

with Dish, they don’t even advertise what will be on 4K channel 540 — but it is clear that Fox Sports does the most 4K broadcasts. Not sure why it isn’t advertised more. But with dish, one needs a hopper 3 or higher receiver, plus a high speed network, American 120 pack or higher , 4K cables (not sure if necessary but I bought them anyways) ... and a 4K tv obviously... the TV has a dedicated 4K plug in as well: if all those boxes are checked , welcome to sports watching heaven

with Dish, they don’t even advertise what will be on 4K channel 540 — but it is clear that Fox Sports does the most 4K broadcasts. Not sure why it isn’t advertised more. But with dish, one needs a hopper 3 or higher receiver, plus a high speed network, American 120 pack or higher , 4K cables (not sure if necessary but I bought them anyways) ... and a 4K tv obviously... the TV has a dedicated 4K plug in as well: if all those boxes are checked , welcome to sports watching heaven

Thanks!! You just gave me my excuse for a new setup.

The 4K cables apparently you need. I just turned over to the 4K feed and it worked for a bit and then stopped saying the receiver detected a non compatible 4K cable.

Reactions: Bank of Hawk
In game WAS +13.5 w/ profit boost, need a win here (well, not really need, but sure would like)

4t8m90.jpg

Got a 4-leg parlay still alive.

Need the Saints and Ravens to win tomorrow (one of them won't), assuming the Buccaneers don't choke this one away..........

I hear that Iowa, Illinois, and Indiana ML's is the parley of the day...
Moneyline? Shit, I’m parlaying those spreads.
Just booked a unit on Baltimore +1200 for SB win. May not happen, but I really like those odds.
I’m really high on Baltimore too. Which means they’ll rip my heart out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT