ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SUPER BOWL LX CHAMPIONS THREAD***

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Day 1 Draft Domination.

Jordan Davis and AJ Brown make me and @fredjr82 and the Eagles instant contenders. We will be in here game planning if anyone needs us. Come on, fred. Let's go.

• Love
Reactions: fredjr82
It's cool. We're used to people taking shots at us. Hate us cause they ain't us 👍
You’re gonna have to contend with the Bengals for two more years until Burrow’s rookie contract expires and he leaves for greener pastures.

Reactions: fredjr82
You’re gonna have to contend with the Bengals for two more years until Burrow’s rookie contract expires and he leaves for greener pastures.

My son is a Bengals fan (flag football team and he's a little bit of a bandwagoner but he's 10).

Eagles will always be my favorite but the Benagals are 1B. Plus everyone in the AFC North is easy to hate 🙂

Reactions: TJ8869
I had written a long-ish post about the Eagles’ QB situation and if Hurts can get it done. Then it dawned on me that they won a SB with Nick Foles, so maybe the whole QB thing is a bit overblown.

Here's hoping Russia has 1 working nuclear weapon. C'mon Vlad, you can redeem yourself in the eyes of the world.

I can't stand any Philadelphia teams, but I have to admit, the Eagles look to be the clear leader of all the teams that played this weekend.

I really think your guys are going to win it all.
Man, I hope not.

The Eagles got really lucky that SF lost their 3rd and 4th QBs and had to play most of the game not being able to throw the ball at all. Even then, CMC averaged 5.5 yards per carry with the entire defense knowing he was getting the ball.

Eagles have gotten lucky a lot this season - getting wins against backup QBs. Hopefully they lose the SB by 40. :)

Reactions: seminoleed
Man, I hope not.

The Eagles got really lucky that SF lost their 3rd and 4th QBs and had to play most of the game not being able to throw the ball at all. Even then, CMC averaged 5.5 yards per carry with the entire defense knowing he was getting the ball.

Eagles have gotten lucky a lot this season - getting wins against backup QBs. Hopefully they lose the SB by 40. :)
Maybe your whore mouth will get sore soon and you catch the bull headed clap.

• Wow
Reactions: seminoleed
2 quarters away, Big guy.
oof-old-man.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT