ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl games for Thursday, December 28...

12203106.png

Did they review that TD for Oklahoma? I don't have money on this game, or care all that much about who wins, but that was a pretty iffy TD. The two views they showed didn't look conclusive. I figured for sure they'd stop action and review it. I guess they only review dynamic punt returns for Iowa to search for a reason to take points off the board.
But, I digress.

Reactions: HawkMD
Why do you people think I can't tolerate cold weather?

I'll have you know I'm a very experienced* snow skier.

*that doesn't mean I'm a GOOD snow skier. I just have a lot of experience falling down the mountain....
Don't take this the wrong way, but you seem like a pansy. Anything below 50 degrees and you are breaking out the thermals.

Did they review that TD for Oklahoma? I don't have money on this game, or care all that much about who wins, but that was a pretty iffy TD. The two views they showed didn't look conclusive. I figured for sure they'd stop action and review it. I guess they only review dynamic punt returns for Iowa to search for a reason to take points off the board.
But, I digress.
Showed two replays from different cameras on TV. Definitely a TD. No question. NFL caliber throw and catch.

I wasn't paying much attention to the live pop tart until it was dancing behind the ref, and a legend was born

I hope that cheez-it was paying attention

Reactions: NoleinATL
It's weird watching a QB that can throw the ball crisply down the field to a receiver, you know, with a spiral and all.

It's a fairly new thing to the sport. It will make its way to iowa in 4 or 5 decades.

Reactions: lucas80
It's a fairly new thing to the sport. It will make its way to iowa in 4 or 5 decades.
Have you heard about our punter? Laugh it up, funny boy.
Sometimes I think Taylor could kick the ball more accurately down the field to a receiver than some of the guys we've had at QB lately.

That was a good day of football
All the teams i was pulling for got the w
and the games were decent

Crystobal might just be the worst in-game coach I have ever seen at a major college. He's worse at clock management than most youth league coaches. But, hey - I guess he'll show me when he has a couple of extra time-outs for the spring game next year.

Reactions: funksouljon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT