ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Presidential Debate Thread: Trump v. Biden***

Mar 14, 2003
Well tonight is the night. The first of three scheduled debates. Any predictions? If this debate happens then it means only one more is needed before @Moral and my bet is official.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moral
Trump will offer zero substance, but will have a few bullying quips that delight his base.

Biden will have more substance than Trump and come across as more polished. But he will have multiple “WTF is he saying” gaffes that detract from an otherwise ok performance.

Net net I doubt it changes many minds. People who want to see Biden’s faults will find moments to see them. Those that want a new direction for the country will forgive his gaffes and focus on the substance.

If either one says something that is a lie the moderator should stop the debate and tell them they told a lie and to not repeat it.
Moderators are not fact checking. If they stopped for lies. mine as well pause the TV because trump has not one single thing to run on. No, the economy was handed to him by Biden and Obama. so he has nothing

I think Trump is really going to repeatedly hammer Hunter Biden and make a case as to why we shouldn't elect him.

Yeah, and then Biden counters with the Republican investigation found zero crimes. Now, let's talk about your taxes, Mr. President.

Yeah, and then Biden counters with the Republican investigation found zero crimes. Now, let's talk about your taxes, Mr. President.

Ok he used the tax code that Joe Biden helped pass to his benefit. You don't like it, change it.

Now let's talk about your rush to judgment and helping to incite riots in Wisconsin Mr.VP.

I'm sure his debate preppers are covering that and all sorts of angry insults and attacks. Hopefully they have some zingers lined up to counter them.

I'd also like to see Biden kneecap some of Trumps likely defenses before he gets a chance to use them... like "Donald Trump is probably going to tell us he avoided taxes because he is a smart business man, but it's not very smart to commit tax fraud...

I'm sure his debate preppers are covering that and all sorts of angry insults and attacks. Hopefully they have some zingers lined up to counter them.

I'd also like to see Biden kneecap some of Trumps likely defenses before he gets a chance to use them... like "Donald Trump is probably going to tell us he avoided taxes because he is a smart business man, but it's not very smart to commit tax fraud...

I haven't decided if I'm even going to watch. It might be too embarrassing.

NYI7E7MCPBHB3NVCY2JCYJABRE.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT