ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Super Bowl Thread****

I wasn’t trying to be a dick. Clark hardly seemed happy after that game.
She's pals with Pat, and it is well known she's a gigantic lifelong Chiefs fan. Fanatic even. So yeah, this SB only takes maybe 5% of the sting out of the Nebby debacle. But still better (for her) than KC losing and making her day a total disaster. That's all Ol' Doodle was trying to convey.

I do not think Mahomes is the best of all time either.
I’ve been around too long and seen too many REALLY great ones. I think Mahomes is very very good though.
It’s silly to compare a guy who’s won three to a guy who’s won seven. Mahomes may get there, but he hasn’t yet.

Reactions: goldmom
I think Mahomes talent plus competitive edge, combined with Reid scheming guys open = best of all time by the time Mahomes hangs them up.
Maybe, but picking in the late 20’s every year plus having to pay multi-Super Bowl winners begins to add up.

Chris Jones is a free agent, and he’s about to get the largest DT deal ever.

Reactions: WadeLookingbill
Tweets that didn’t age well…
GGG5ca3XkAAOj76

Unc & Ocho react to Super Bowl LVIII: Patrick Mahomes & Chiefs beat 49ers 25-22 in OT | Nightcap

I do not think Mahomes is the best of all time either.
I’ve been around too long and seen too many REALLY great ones. I think Mahomes is very very good though.

I'm not saying he is, but you seem very confident in your assertion. So tell us all who is better than him outside of Brady....I'll be waiting

I'm not saying he is, but you seem very confident in your assertion. So tell us all who is better than him outside of Brady....I'll be waiting

Mahomes is definitely in the upper echelon of all time QBs. He is a first ballot hall of fame player. The best is Joe Montana. He won 4 SBs, not losing any. He played in an era with far less friendly passing rules and far more brutal hitting.

Mahomes is definitely in the upper echelon of all time QBs. He is a first ballot hall of fame player. The best is Joe Montana. He won 4 SBs, not losing any. He played in an era with far less friendly passing rules and far more brutal hitting.
Montana had the advantage on not being in the salary cap era. You don’t get to keep everybody in today’s game.

Hill had to be moved for money reasons and Mahomes goes back-to-back.

Mahomes beat the Bills, Ravens, and 49ers who many would argue all had better rosters.

'HE WANTS TO BE OUT THERE!' - Andy Reid on moment with Travis Kelce during SB LVIII | NFL Primetime

Brady
Mahomes
Montana

Elway
Marino
Manning

IMO
Most accomplished or best? Most accomplished it's hard to argue with your top 3. If I was having an all time draft, I think I would go with Mahommes or Elway if I had the No. 1 overall pick. People forget how ridiculously talented Elway was, and I was not even a fan of him or the Broncos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT