ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Super Bowl Thread****

Jimmy McGill

HR Legend
Sep 9, 2018
Earth
I don't play by rules.

Travis Kelce has more receptions in the playoffs than Jerry Rice.

Throw me some marbles Chief Haters.

Cat Glasses GIF by Leroy Patterson

That's a vinyl

Reba McEntire - National Anthem
Post Malone - America the Beautiful
Andra Day - Lift Every Voice and Sing
Tiesto - In-game DJ
Usher - Halftime Show

Reactions: lucas80

The main event. Not sure why they haven’t brought the puppy bowl mvp to the Super Bowl yet and give the pup the praise it deserves.

Kurt Warner

49ers vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup Preview | Kurt Warner x QB Confidential

Shannon Sharpe and Chad Ochocinco

Unc & Ocho react to 49ers complaining about UNLV practice field ahead of Super Bowl LVIII | Nightcap

Chicken wings have been in brine for a bit. Shortly, I'll get them in separate containers to marinate. 3 types, Parmesan Garlic, Asian Zing, Regular Hot Buffalo. Also have some Jamaican jerk bacon wrapped pork kibobs. Plenty of other stuff. I spent about 300 today on food supplies. Nothing to do tomorrow but get nerves.

CHIEFS KINGDOM!!

Reactions: NoleinATL
Chicken wings have been in brine for a bit. Shortly, I'll get them in separate containers to marinate. 3 types, Parmesan Garlic, Asian Zing, Regular Hot Buffalo. Also have some Jamaican jerk bacon wrapped pork kibobs. Plenty of other stuff. I spent about 300 today on food supplies. Nothing to do tomorrow but get nerves.

CHIEFS KINGDOM!!
cool cool, what time should I be there?

Oreo SB commercial

Imagine a world where the twist of an OREO could change everything. Literally everything.

Remember that tomorrow it is your civic duty to talk about how the day after the Superbowl should be a national holiday.

CHIEFS KINGDOM!!

Couple Questions
Are you grilling, frying, or baking the wings?
Is there a dry rub or just marinate?

one more
Did you go with paper towels or anti-bacterial wipes to wipe away the tears after the 49ers beat the snot out of the Chiefs?

M&Ms SB commercial with Dan Marino and Scarlett Johansson

The M&M’S Almost Champions Ring of Comfort – :30 Super Bowl Ad

Dove SB commercial

Dove "It's the Hard Knock Life" Super Bowl LVIII (58) 2024 Commercial

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT