ADVERTISEMENT

**Official UNI @ Iowa Football Prediction Thread**

Mar 14, 2003
Iowa can't afford a hangover from ISU. I think they will come out with more energy due to a night game. Need to get the passing game going. I think the run game will be better.

Farley and company had a bye week. They will be gunning for Iowa. This one scares me a bit.

Iowa - 22
UNI - 17

Offense gets on track, we score 30+. Shutout is ruined by a late TD give up by backups.

Coaches' biggest challenge this week, will be making sure the guys stay focused. This is what they call a "trap" game.

This one scares me a bit.

Do any of them not scare you? You come off as kind of a wuss, just sayin'.
220px-Chickenlittlemcgiposter.jpg

Iowa SHOULD beat UNI 63-0, no offense to UNI. But after the pathetic offensive show so far this season, there's no more time to waste. Remember when Iowa scored 55 against Ohio State?

35-7

I think we will continue to show very vanilla play calling to try to work on our fundamentals in a relatively safe game.

I'd like to see a 45-3 victory. I think the defense will hold their offense down. Time to get our offense in sync headed into wk 4.

Not sure if UNI has much offensively. They seem to have some nice athletes on defense by FCS standards. I think they'll be depending on their kicker and D for points. I think the Hawks will continue to sputter offensively in the 1st half and then wear down UNI in the 2nd. 31-6 Iowa

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT