ADVERTISEMENT

******OFFIICIAL Uruguay v. USA Thread*******

I turned it off 20 minutes in. I’ve seen this script before. Bye bye, Gregg! Congrats on not getting Jesse Marsch, US Soccer. Enjoy watching him in the quarterfinals. Onto better, to hopefully sort this shit out before the World Cup.

Not sure USA has threatened in the box once yet. Uruguay has had about 4 or 5 good looks. They’ve just completely dominated defensively in front of the goal every possession. Then they’ve made cleaner cuts and cleaner passes offensively.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
ee114d53-9a3d-46ca-aec3-263f62785afb_text.gif

I agree. We suck.

But the other stuff impacts the fans and … that’s kind of important too.
True, I wasn't talking about the reputation and credibility of the game itself. But until the US can take care of business, and as bad as the officiating has been none of it directly contributed to their loss. I think the goal they scored was good given the technology they have.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Based on the last two years, it’s hard to argue that Panama isn’t the best team in CONCACAF right now, and that Canada isn’t equal to the US and Mexico. Time to go big on our coaching search or enjoy our early World Cup exit.

Pulisic is the only one with any dynamism at all.

I watched a bunch of Blackhawks game this season and it’s the same thing - one really stellar player surrounded by a pile of dogshit.

He's our best but he is no great scorer either. Look at Panama's first goal tonight...guy took the pass with his back to the goal, one quick touch-turn and launches a missile. We don't have anyone who even gers a shot off on that play.

Reactions: Pinehawk
We have had chances. We just don't have guys who can finish.
Sad part is, I LIKED the game they played in the first half. They consistently pushed the pace and had a number of good opportunities. Uruguay slowed the game down and the 2nd half and the US made no adjustments.
7-6-1 is Berhalters record coming back and the United States to host the world cup in 26, he gone
From your lips to Crocker's ears. GB coached like a guy just throwing crap against the wall and hoping something worked.

As Alexi pointed out, we're 2 years away from the biggest tournament in US Soccer history and we've just hit the 2nd lowest point that I can remember as a USMNT fan

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT