ADVERTISEMENT

OP-ED: My high school punished me for saying a male shouldn’t be allowed to watch me undress

Under Jan's theory it is. He's the one wanting special bathrooms for each cis and alphabet letter.
And what's your theory? Where should a biological male who now identifies as a "Pangender" or a "Muxe" take showers?

64659371-11439455-image-a-3_1668705778577.jpg

64660493-11439455-image-a-5_1668706952274.jpg

64659395-11439455-image-a-6_1668707018957.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Cis people have feelings too and generally many of them don't want to change in front of trans people especially ones who have not been operated on.

We've done sex segregated bathrooms and changing rooms for a long time . . . now the left seems to tell us that we don't need that anymore. I guess they want us to go full starship troopers.

It's crazy 10 years ago if a person with a penis was trying to get into the girl's changing room they were called a perv. Now all they have to do is claim they are a trans woman and they are a hero.

For the record this person should not be playing volleyball with the girls and she shouldn't be changing in their locker room either.

Neither. I’m trans. I much much prefer the female side of things.

*** I’m biologically male and there’s no denying that.
I am aware you are trans. How do you feel about the cis girl calling the trans girl "a dude"?

Edit to add: Do you use the men's or women's restroom to change?

They should really call Child Protective services on this poor girl's parents. It's not healthy for children to be raised by bigots that are willing to use their child to get famous on Fox News.
But don’t call CPS on the people pumping their kid full of experimental drugs and allowing them to cut off their breasts.

What an upside way of thinking.

Here’s one: A trans female, in high school, would often face bullying in the boys locker room.
Little guys face bullying in boys locker rooms as well. I have a nice memory being on the ground in the boys locker room being kicked by a guy who outweighed me by 80 pounds who i didn’t know. Point being, they’re getting bullied either way. Need to do a better job shaming bullies.

Reactions: Hoosierhawkeye
Come on…. that’s pretty invasive.
It's fine if she chooses not to answer. I just thought since she shared that she changes in the bathroom stall that she would be willing to answer my question, but if she feels I'm invading her privacy then I respect those feelings.

Here’s one: A trans female, in high school, would often face bullying in the boys locker room.

A cisgender boy in the boys locker room would often face bullying at that age.

Mine was more in middle school but it was certainly in the boys locker room. Wasn't like I got to go change in the girl's locker room because of it.

I'm not suggesting we do nothing about bullying but I think you have to address the bullying head on rather than force girls to change with people of the opposite sex.

Reactions: Gimmered
Little guys face bullying in boys locker rooms as well. I have a nice memory being on the ground in the boys locker room being kicked by a guy who outweighed me by 80 pounds who i didn’t know. Point being, they’re getting bullied either way. Need to do a better job shaming bullies.

Lol that the likelihood of being bullied is no higher for a trans person than for a cis person.

Mine was more in middle school but it was certainly in the boys locker room. Wasn't like I got to go change in the girl's locker room because of it.

I'm not suggesting we do nothing about bullying but I think you have to address the bullying head on rather than force girls to change with people of the opposite sex.
Common sense.

The issue of locker room showers is improving. Most are being updated with individual shower stalls. I agree with Trad though there should be a way for everyone to change in private.

Thanks. Big task but inch by inch we are getting there.

Key thing is parents not accepting nothing can be done.
I mean it is exhausting watching every moment of their life and solving all of their problems for them, but we can agree that the kids come out better for it.

Lol that the likelihood of being bullied is no higher for a trans person than for a cis person.

I don't think he's suggesting that it isn't higher for a trans person. The point is that kids get bullied in the boys locker room for just about anything. Being too small, being the slightest bit weird. I mean I was probably bullied because I was small at the time and because I liked science a lot more than gym class. I was also somewhat socially inept.

But we have to deal with the bullying head on, not pull the trans kid out of the locker room because of it. Because even if you do that and even if that doesn't make any girls uncomfortable (unlikely) you still have the fact that a lot of cis kids in that locker room are still getting bullied and you've only alleviated the problem for one person.

Honestly I'm scared for when my kids have to go to middle school because my boys are autistic.

I mean it is exhausting watching every moment of their life and solving all of their problems for them, but we can agree that the kids come out better for it.

I’m not sure if that last part is sarcasm or not, but I would just say there are problems kids cannot resolve.

I don't think he's suggesting that it isn't higher for a trans person. The point is that kids get bullied in the boys locker room for just about anything. Being too small, being the slightest bit weird. I mean I was probably bullied because I was small at the time and because I liked science a lot more than gym class. I was also somewhat socially inept.

But we have to deal with the bullying head on, not pull the trans kid out of the locker room because of it. Because even if you do that and even if that doesn't make any girls uncomfortable (unlikely) you still have the fact that a lot of cis kids in that locker room are still getting bullied and you've only alleviated the problem for one person.

Agreed.

I’m not sure if that last part is sarcasm or not, but I would just say there are problems kids cannot resolve.
Dude, really? You're not sure if that is sarcasm? Yes, I was being sarcastic. Kids that have been bubble wrapped their entire life have a tough go of it once they leave Mom and Dad, which is one reason why many of them take so long to leave.

There are problems that kids cannot resolve. That sounds like a good life lesson to me.

But back on subject, a boys that thinks he is a girl in the girl's locker room doesn't cause any potential problems in your mind?

Dude, really? You're not sure if that is sarcasm? Yes, I was being sarcastic. Kids that have been bubble wrapped their entire life have a tough go of it once they leave Mom and Dad, which is one reason why many of them take so long to leave.

There are problems that kids cannot resolve. That sounds like a good life lesson to me.

But back on subject, a boys that thinks he is a girl in the girl's locker room doesn't cause any potential problems in your mind?

Agreed on first point. Must be balance between bubble wrapping and “let them deal with everything alone”.

Kids get murdered or commit suicide due to “problems they can’t resolve”. Tough life lesson.

Yes, I think a trans female in a girls locker room has the potential for problems.

It’s not. I will NOT change in front of women in the locker room at the gym. I use a bathroom stall.
Why? Because I’m not female. I have a penis. This isn’t too difficult to understand.
You really feel that rejecting trans girls from sports, bathrooms, locker rooms, and cracking dick jokes about them while refusing to accept they even exist is not transphobic?

Reactions: gohawks50
When they are making use of public institutions and interacting with other human beings they are not asking to be left alone - they are actively living in our society and need to be as mindful of other people’s needs as they want others to be of theirs.
So they are barred from being able to use the bathroom? That is how you expect them to live?

You really feel that rejecting trans girls from sports, bathrooms, locker rooms, and cracking dick jokes about them while refusing to accept they even exist is not transphobic?
You dolt, it’s about protecting the majority, not endangering their rights. God damn

Imagine telling your daughter, “I’m sorry, I know you’re uncomfortable showering with t someone with a penis, but you don’t have a choice, otherwise that’s makes you a bigot and transphobic”.

Any sort of rights or feelings (mainly women) get thrown out instantly when it comes to trans people and it’s flat out ridiculous
The same exact argument was used against gay people in the military.

What jokes were cracked about them? Was it to their face, was it simply stating if you have a cock, you don’t belong in the girls locker room?

Im all for trans rights... but not at the expense of everyone elses. I have yet to see a good arguement for why a biological man NEEDS to be able to shower with the biological women.

Same thing with trans playing women's sports. Its pretty much bullshit.

Im as liberal as they come, but the direction trans rights has gone is weird and nonsensical at this point.
So where should trans people go then? Can't use the men's room. Can't use the women's room? Just not use any room?

So they are barred from being able to use the bathroom? That is how you expect them to live?
The fact that you constantly have to twist other people’s statements and flat-out lie about what they wrote is quite telling.

They are rejected from literally none of those things. And not a single person believes they don’t exist. The fact we have three pages here acknowledging their existence proves that.

Again…where should some who identifies as “muxe” or “pangender” shower? You’re not answering this because you know the answer you want to say which is “wherever they want” is the answer that screws up your entire premise here.

Why won’t you acknowledge they exist?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT