ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 4 Consecutive games Iowa State's opponents get technical fouls

sm_hawkeye

HR MVP
Jan 26, 2011
This has gotta be some kind of record right? Has anyone seen their games lately? I suppose their aggressive defense can lead to frustrations. I haven't seen the games so can't really comment if officials have been favorable to State during this run but somewhat interesting...

Last edited:
This has gotta be some kind of record right? Has anyone seen there games lately? I suppose their aggressive defense can lead to frustrations. I haven't seen the games so can't really comment if officials have been favorable to State during this run but somewhat interesting...
i thought the Baylor coach got his for going out onto the court. However see Mulkey against Iowa last year.

This has gotta be some kind of record right? Has anyone seen there games lately? I suppose their aggressive defense can lead to frustrations. I haven't seen the games so can't really comment if officials have been favorable to State during this run but somewhat interesting...
ISU is currently 1/2 game out of first place, which is Houston. According to net ranking, ISU is #9 in the country, but this puts them 3rd in the Big 12, they are behind Houston and BYU, but just slightly ahead of KU and Baylor. Currently 10 Big 12 teams are likely in the big dance.

Reactions: cmhawks99
ISU is currently 1/2 game out of first place, which is Houston. According to net ranking, ISU is #9 in the country, but this puts them 3rd in the Big 12, they are behind Houston and BYU, but just slightly ahead of KU and Baylor. Currently 10 Big 12 teams are likely in the big dance.
Not what was asked at all.

Must be exhausting policing so many message boards.
He was just pointing out his reply just was confusingly out of place. Exhausting is dealing with every one being so sensitive.

Iowa State is doing good, not afraid to admit it. But the technical foul streak is definitely unique.

He was just pointing out his reply just was confusingly out of place. Exhausting is dealing with every one being so sensitive.

Iowa State is doing good, not afraid to admit it. But the technical foul streak is definitely unique.
I’m guessing you don’t visit the other websites he’s on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT