ADVERTISEMENT

OT: So Carolina vs LSU on eSECpn now

I believe they said it was Cardoso's brother.

Security stopped two other dudes from jumping in as well.
anchorman25.jpg

All of the ejected players are automatically ejected for the first round! Wow. Unfortunately South Carolina will still be playing a 16 seed and while 16 seeds in men's basketball can still play, there aren't enough good teams for a team capable of beating South Carolina even with 1 sub. Well, maybe they can get South Carolina to foul out. Then it's a problem.

UConn and Iowa just a little different. I’m talking about discipline, don’t make it anything more.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Only one player is suspended for the next game. That's too bad. I was looking forward to watching a couple teams play like it was Hoosiers with 6 players on the team.

Staley “I apologize but there were no bad intentions, just emotions got the best of us…”

Anytime someone apologizes and then tries to justify or minimize it is just trash.

Side note, angle Reese got to play the entire game despite yanking on Cardozos hair in the 2Q. She’ll prob play the victim in all this again yet was a primary instigator.

All of the ejected players are automatically ejected for the first round! Wow. Unfortunately South Carolina will still be playing a 16 seed and while 16 seeds in men's basketball can still play, there aren't enough good teams for a team capable of beating South Carolina even with 1 sub. Well, maybe they can get South Carolina to foul out. Then it's a problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT