ADVERTISEMENT

OTT Session 2

I can only see 2 mats on Peacock this time. Don't they have an all four mat option?

Dirty shit from Messenbrink then he tries to act like the good guy, BS.
Make Burroughs an offer right now to come in to Iowa city
I don’t think it was dirty. Mesenbrink has a motor. I have no issues with what Jordan did either. What I do have an issue with is how many (not all) of those egotistical F wad Penn State fans were treating Burroughs as he was leaving the mat.

These are some bad takes on here. Mesenbrink is a good dude. Wrestles hard. Reminds me of an Iowa wrestler. Guy is like blind and deaf lol. He's done the wrestling after the whistle a bunch of times this season. I legit think he just gets in his own little world.

Fans are clowns for booing. JB has done so much for USA wrestling. He wrestled the perfect match against that style.

I don’t think it was dirty. Mesenbrink has a motor. I have no issues with what Jordan did either. What I do have an issue with is how many (not all) of those egotistical F wad Penn State fans were treating Burroughs as he was leaving the mat.
I'm with you in that I don't think there was anything dirty on Messenbrink's(sp?) part.
My take is that Burroughs was a little sick of the high energy puppy dog antics and knew he had plenty of room to give a point away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT