ADVERTISEMENT

Out Coached

I was so pissed when MSU hired Smith. He’s been #1 on my wishlist to replace Kirk for a few years now.
I was impressed with his aggressiveness near the goal line at the end there. Give their young QB an option to throw the ball if he sees the opportunity to attack the weakest CB in P4 football. Capn’ Kirk probably doesn’t even think it’s legal to throw the ball in that situation.

Reactions: JLDHAWK
I really don’t even know how to describe the defense tonight. It was like nothing we’ve ever really seen from a Phil Parker defense. They didn’t look prepared and didn’t come ready to play.
MSU took the easy stuff in the pass game and got consistent yardage in the run game. Then they picked on the #2 corner and made big plays when they had to. Phil should know what he has on defense at this point in the season, but he hasn't really adjusted.

Reactions: JLDHAWK
If you can't see what MSU did to take our offense and put it to our defense I'm not going to explain it to you.
I can see it. We got beaten on both sides.

What I don’t know is if that means we were “outcoached”. Did Ryan Day “outcoach” Kirk 2 weeks ago, or is OSU just better?

Is being “outcoached” just what happens during the game? In game prep? Does it including recruiting?

I can see it. We got beaten on both sides.

What I don’t know is if that means we were “outcoached”. Did Ryan Day “outcoach” Kirk 2 weeks ago, or is OSU just better?

Is being “outcoached” just what happens during the game? In game prep? Does it including recruiting?
It means they had a better gameplay on boths sides of the ball and executed it to a victory. We were the better team up to this point. Not tonight though. Is that enough for you to get it champ? I know you're just trying to be a douche. You're executing it to perfection. Just like Sparty.

The defense was horrible tonight. MSU simply “out schemed” UIowa both halves……piss poor tackling in the secondary all night long (again)….This is a bad loss, boyz.
Even Jay Hig missed several tackles in the hole tonight. Better athletes at the skill positions no doubt...

I really don’t even know how to describe the defense tonight. It was like nothing we’ve ever really seen from a Phil Parker defense. They didn’t look prepared and didn’t come ready to play.
Start by stating how long they were on the field because of a QB who could not throw or run, and then add we were missing our best D-back, then finish by admitting we only have one BIG caliber CB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT