ADVERTISEMENT

P. Diddy on the lam?

Yeah, hang that guy, but first, make him squeal on all the other elite.

Pizzagate was real, they just flubbed it a bit with the pizza place.

Getting kind of hard to ignore the amount of kids getting ****ed by celebs at this point.
So Hillary Clinton was leading a sex trafficking ring in the basement of a pizza place, but the pizza place is the only thing that is inaccurate?

So Hillary Clinton was leading a sex trafficking ring in the basement of a pizza place, but the pizza place is the only thing that is inaccurate?
How many examples of the elite or well off being exposed foe ****ing children in the last 12 months do I need to provide before you admit there may be some.merit to the rich and wealthy having a thing foe ****ing children?

Just need a number.

Yeah, you're going to need to explain the whole "Pizzagate was real" theory.
How many examples of the rich or elite being found to have trafficked children or to be ****ing children would you like? Just need a number and for you to admit there might be something to it when complete.

Yeah, you're going to need to explain the whole "Pizzagate was real" theory.
oh-boy-here-we-go-again.gif

How many examples of the elite or well off being exposed foe ****ing children in the last 12 months do I need to provide before you admit there may be some.merit to the rich and wealthy having a thing foe ****ing children?

Just need a number.
I don't doubt there are creeps in high power positions (Vince McMahon, Puffy, Weinstein) but Hillary running a sex trafficking ring is ludicrous even for you.

Do you know what pizzagate was?
I'm saying the premise of celebs ****ing children, while all knowing each other are doing it, and keeping it out of light, is being exposed. The mistake they made with "pizzagate" was attaching it to a physical location.

I'm saying the premise of celebs ****ing children, while all knowing each other are doing it, and keeping it out of light, is being exposed. The mistake they made with "pizzagate" was attaching it to a physical location.
And blaming the political party members they were opposed to, solely to get people vote in one direction, while all evidence has been highly discredited. It's these "Chicken Little" types (like yourself), that make it more difficult to holding actual pedophiles to justice.

Of course there is a percentage of the population that are disgusting perverts. What is your point though? That all celebrities are perverts or are hiding perverts?

Reactions: FlickShagwell
And blaming the political party members they were opposed to, solely to get people vote in one direction, while all evidence has been highly discredited. It's these "Chicken Little" types (like yourself), that make it more difficult to holding actual pedophiles to justice.

I believe we should kill pedophiles. Not house them for the rest of their life, not fool ourselves that rehabilitation works, kill them. You are going to have a hell of a time.painting me as the type of person who doesn't want to bring justice to kid f.uckers.

I believe we should kill pedophiles. Not house them for the rest of their life, not fool ourselves that rehabilitation works, kill them. You are going to have a hell of a time.painting me as the type of person who doesn't want to bring justice to kid f.uckers.
I don’t argue the harsh punishment, but if you have that harsh of punishment you can’t go around accusing innocent people of molesting children (pizza gate).

I don’t argue the harsh punishment, but if you have that harsh of punishment you can’t go around accusing innocent people of molesting children (pizza gate).
I assumed we were both speaking of people found guilty.

What I'm saying is, there is much more truth to "pizzagate" than people want to admit.

Above someone said "there are bad people in every class" or something to that extent. I'm saying, there is a undeniably disproportionate amount of pederasses amongst the elite.

• Haha

What I'm saying is, there is much more truth to "pizzagate" than people want to admit.

Above someone said "there are bad people in every class" or something to that extent. I'm saying, there is a undeniably disproportionate amount of pederasses amongst the elite.
What truth was to pizzagate, in particular?

I don't know the numbers, but I would guess there are just as many poor pedophiles as there are rich ones.

What truth was to pizzagate, in particular?

I don't know the numbers, but I would guess there are just as many poor pedophiles as there are rich ones.
I would guess you are incredibly wrong.

We will have WW3 before the general public ever actually sees epstiens client list.

Diddy took* notes also, he will be suicided in no time.

I would guess you are incredibly wrong.

We will have WW3 before the general public ever actually sees epstiens client list.

Diddy took* notes also, he will be suicided in no time.
So, there is a causation between having money and being a pedophile, in your mind? This isn't a lifestyle choice, like playing tennis. This is a fundamental instability in the brain they are born with. It comes down to the old argument of genetics vs environment, and I know which side you stand on.

So, there is a causation between having money and being a pedophile, in your mind? This isn't a lifestyle choice, like playing tennis. This is a fundamental instability in the brain they are born with. It comes down to the old argument of genetics vs environment, and I know which side you stand on.
What side is that? Frankly I go back and forth and think it's a combination.

What I would say, is people who have immense amounts of money start to look at the world differently than you or I.

They are isolated from the general public and tend to live very "unnormal" lives (remember the place Micheal Jackson built). They may start to think of themselves as above the law or even that they get so board they want things that others don't have, like ownership of people.

There is also a membership aspect. You don't get in the club and see everyone else's dirt until the club has dirt on you.

Again, there have been MANY examples of celebs going down for human trafficking and sex abuse, far above the general public.

I think Trump is one of those pedos. Before you say I'm just being partisan, I'd say Bill Clinton is a perv as well. Trump and Clinton both went to Epstein's island multiple times, so there is a decent chance both were going to molest girls.

Who needs proof when we can go on conspiracy theories. Just like Hillary, I have a hunch Whiskey has his own ring. Let's hand him over to the authorities.
While I'm a strong advocate for killing pedophiles, even willing to pull the trigger myself if needed, you do need to prove guilty first. Diddy will get his day in court, and if found guilty which there seems to be overwhelming evidence of, he should swing from a tall tree on a short rope.

While I'm a strong advocate for killing pedophiles, even willing to pull the trigger myself if needed, you do need to prove guilty first. Diddy will get his day in court, and if found guilty which there seems to be overwhelming evidence of, he should swing from a tall tree on a short rope.
Finally got you to come around on the logic and why Pizza-gate was such an embarrassment. Yes there are bad people in the world who should be punished severely, but you have to have evidence and proof and not hunches. I'll refrain from reporting you, for now.

Finally got you to come around on the logic and why Pizza-gate was such an embarrassment. Yes there are bad people in the world who should be punished severely, but you have to have evidence and proof and not hunches. I'll refrain from reporting you, for now.
Count how many times I said they flubbed pizzagate in this thread alone.

The elites are being found to rape and traffic children at a much higher than normal level. The mistake pizzagate made was associating it with a pizza parlor. They should have kept it super simple "the elites have a culture of raping children" and they would have been correct.

• Haha
Didn't you just say yesterday that you will be voting for Trump the pedo?
I said I will be voting for the republican with the best chance to win. At this time, that appears to be Trump.

If Trump is hanging from a rope because he was found to have raped children, he isn't real likely to win.

Count how many times I said they flubbed pizzagate in this thread alone.

The elites are being found to rape and traffic children at a much higher than normal level. The mistake pizzagate made was associating it with a pizza parlor. They should have kept it super simple "the elites have a culture of raping children" and they would have been correct.
That's a funny way of saying that their mistake was blaming people without evidence who were uninvolved, but I'll accept your apology.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT