ADVERTISEMENT

P. Diddy on the lam?

50 cent is all over social laughing about the diddy situation but also hinting that Jay Z is possibly involved in this mess somehow?

This all reads like a television series plot, or maybe those series are based more in reality than we were aware?

At any rate, it's pretty clear that P.Diddy (or whatever his name is this week) has run out of road to run and is about to face some serious time. He clearly has left the country to avoid being brought in which isn't something innocent people do. That's too bad because he had built up a solid career. Then again, it's just more evidence to add to the pile that you can't become a billionaire without being a complete narcissistic asshole.

Apparently the Feds uncovered loads of blackmail footage Combs has collected. He has cameras in every room and has compromising footage of just about anyone who attended his parties of them participating in illegal activities or freaky stuff. They arrested his drugs and gun mule in Miami.

R. Kelly says he's very disappointed in Diddy.

This might be crazy but if you knew someone had a private jet and you knew you were going to raid his homes. Wouldn’t you make sure he wasn’t able to get away on his jet?

There isn't an arrest warrant.
I gather that but it just seems weird that you can raid someone’s house with a warrant having a strong feeling someone did something illegal and they can just jet out of town or in this case the country.
I guess if anyone ever gets their house raided they should head for the boarder asap.

50 cent is all over social laughing about the diddy situation but also hinting that Jay Z is possibly involved in this mess somehow?

From the stuff I've read (which has been from Twitter, so consider the source...) Diddy may have knowledge of instances where Jay-Z has had people killed. Like a pregnant baby momma that was going to potentially mess up his relationship with Beyonce. I've seen Diddy videos where he kind of referenced it in comments like "Hey J - I know you got them killers!"

So the thought is that, to save himself, Diddy would sell out everyone he knows stuff about. To keep that from happening, someone (like Jay Z) could try to get to him first and Epstein him.

I don't know how much is real vs rumor, but it's fun for me to read about. Very soap operatic.

Can we call him P.Diddler now?

GJmcxyxWgAAbkmp.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT