ADVERTISEMENT

P reflect ending

what an amazing night at Kinnick.

Sash smiling.

Greenwood led Hawks gut it out!

little redemption for KF. Didn't koehn miss first one when Nardouche called time out
He did indeed. Looked like it was on line to the left, but it was short. Thanks Coach Narduzzi!

The Hawks really looked like a complete team tonight. A couple of bad quick TD's for Pitt on a 1 play short field drive and a ST touchdown. Iowa really played well to beat what looks like a darn tough Pitt team. The joint was loud even on TV. Would have been a helluva night to be in Kinnick, no doubt about it. Wow.

Pitt was very impressive tonight. We have to be ultimately proud of the victory we put together tonight!

Kicker heard the whistle blow before he kicked the first kick.

And Urban Meyer was called out for coaching issues various times during OSU's game.

Shit is getting old.

Reactions: GoHawks2009
Kicker heard the whistle blow before he kicked the first kick.

And Urban Meyer was called out for coaching issues various times during OSU's game.

Shit is getting old.
Marshall has a strong leg. Let him kick instead of run.........................:D

In a post game interview Koehn did say he "heard the whistle" and that he just "took a practice swing at it."

Just saying. Haha.
Yeah, coaching mistake if you ask me. If the kicker gets a free practice kick then they always seem to make the real one. Either call th TO earlier or don't call it at all.

Just a really gutty win tonight which seems the nature of this team. CJ took some rough hits that first half and his interception led to a touchdown and as noted we had to overcome the high snap and blocked punt on special teams. Made plays when we had to and I feel confident I won't see a more clutch, amazing field goal in my lifetime. A team that has this much fight has the potential to give us a pretty memorable season no matter how many games they win.

Just a really gutty win tonight which seems the nature of this team. CJ took some rough hits that first half and his interception led to a touchdown and as noted we had to overcome the high snap and blocked punt on special teams. Made plays when we had to and I feel confident I won't see a more clutch, amazing field goal in my lifetime. A team that has this much fight has the potential to give us a pretty memorable season no matter how many games they win.
Even when I thought we might lose it, I thought "we played pretty damn good tonight", and maybe it wasn't meant to be. The boys stuck with it and played well down the stretch (besides the 4th and 15............).

We gave them 2 cheap touchdowns to make it the game it was, but it was still a hard fought game regardless. The best team without question won this game. What a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT