ADVERTISEMENT

PA Gov Shapiro EllenGreenburg Crime

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

It's going to be funny watching dems squirm and "but trump!" This as Much as they can. That feeling when you claim the moral highground but then learn your guy had to settle sexual harassment complaints to the tune of hundreds of thousands of tax payer dollars. 👌

It's going to be funny watching dems squirm and "but trump!" This as Much as they can. That feeling when you claim the moral highground but then learn your guy had to settle sexual harassment complaints to the tune of hundreds of thousands of tax payer dollars. 👌
What guy is ours again?

Reactions: DFSNOLE
MAGA is outraged by hypothetical and imaginary crimes, but could care less about actual convicted felonies .
Couldn’t, couldn’t, couldn’t, couldn’t, couldn’t, couldn’t, couldn’t………..yes, it’s like fingernails on a blackboard to me.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
Well, at least I wouldn’t have to put a plastic cover over my couch if Shapiro came to my house.

I'm glad you care some. I, on the other hand, could not care any less about your inability to understand basic language.
In the inimitable words of Merriam-Webster on Twitter: "No one cares how you feel."

1473286837-merriam-webster2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT