ADVERTISEMENT

Philly Rally

Man, I'd vote for him as POTUS in a heartbeat.
I like Walz, but I still think Shapiro was the guy.

Would have been a slam dunk, now we get 90 days straight of shitty Trump ads revisiting Floyd and the riots. I worry they could be effective. Fear so often outweighs everything else.

Hope I'm wrong - lotta positive hype now, but we'll see what 20-30 days brings.

Reactions: lonestar50
Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after riot, medical examiner says

C’mon man. What happened to back the blue? Just another catchy slogan for maga.

“All that transpired played a role in his condition," Diaz told the newspaper.

Reactions: Chishawk1425

Would have been a slam dunk, now we get 90 days straight of shitty Trump ads revisiting Floyd and the riots. I worry they could be effective. Fear so often outweighs everything else.

The Floyd stuff is not on him. It is on a shitty Minneapolis PD and decades of poor treatment of minorities. I lived up there. Have you? If not, you should educate yourself.

The Floyd stuff is not on him. It is on a shitty Minneapolis PD and decades of poor treatment of minorities. I lived up there. Have you? If not, you should educate yourself.
I didn't say it was - but do you suppose the race baiting ads will differentiate?

Like I said, I like the pick, just not sure how it plays out in the long run.

I still think Shapiro was the better of the two.

You'd trade that for 90 days of Israel/Hamas ads trying to drive a wedge through the Jewish/Muslim Dems? The GOP is gonna do what they do. There is no pick that would be immune.

Reactions: VodkaSam
It doesn't matter though, you'll still see the ads and the Trump base will eat it up. Just have to hope it doesn't sway too many in the middle.

I love Joe Biden as I knew he was the only candidate who could beat Trump in 2020 and he did and he saved us, gave us a chance to salvage this Democracy of ours. I wish he could have another term and was very concerned with him dropping out last second but this has exceeded all expectations and whatever the GOP CLOWNS try to pull not certifying election results etc WE are the majority and it will not stand. Thank you President Biden for serving the county 1 more time and stepping down for the benefit of our Democracy!
Puke 🤮

They have to be able to identify the person who beat him, dumbass.

@tarheelbybirth

Why do you do this to yourself?

Jan. 6 rioter who maced Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick sentenced to nearly 7 years​

Julian Khater pleaded guilty to assaulting officers with a dangerous weapon.

@tarheelbybirth

Why do you do this to yourself?

Jan. 6 rioter who maced Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick sentenced to nearly 7 years​

Julian Khater pleaded guilty to assaulting officers with a dangerous weapon.

Need a ride? If you don't want to ride in my Avalon, I can call you an ambulance.

I like the subtle slam on Trump by Walz, giving a shout-out to the people in the filled upper back row cheap seats.
Walz knows how to get in an opponent’s head better than any politician I’ve ever listened to. Vance and Trump are fuming right now.

And the energy and numbers at the Harris/Walz rallies are going to look like the inside and outside of a Taylor Swift concert….while Trump/Vance events continue to have all the electricity and look of a HeeHaw studio audience.

Insurrection-B.jpeg
Apex Legends Smash GIF by Xbox

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT