ADVERTISEMENT

Philly Rally

@tarheelbybirth

Why do you do this to yourself?

Jan. 6 rioter who maced Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick sentenced to nearly 7 years​

Julian Khater pleaded guilty to assaulting officers with a dangerous weapon.

*sigh* Why do you insist on being a f'n idiot.

EASTON, Pa. (WPVI) -- A man accused of having scared a woman so much during a Northampton County home-invasion robbery that she had a heart attack that night and died two months later has been convicted of second-degree murder. Jurors deliberated for about six hours before convicting 29-year-old Quadir Taylor on most charges Friday night.

Therefore, a death that occurs in the commission of a felony can lead to murder charges...just as I said. Even if the death is from "natural causes". Are you going to argue that they couldn't have made that charge in the Sicknick case? IMO, they should have. I know you have to defend those assholes given your shared DNA so I don't expect an honest response. I'm done.

*sigh* Why do you insist on being a f'n idiot.

EASTON, Pa. (WPVI) -- A man accused of having scared a woman so much during a Northampton County home-invasion robbery that she had a heart attack that night and died two months later has been convicted of second-degree murder. Jurors deliberated for about six hours before convicting 29-year-old Quadir Taylor on most charges Friday night.

Therefore, a death that occurs in the commission of a felony can lead to murder charges...just as I said. Even if the death is from "natural causes". Are you going to argue that they couldn't have made that charge in the Sicknick case? IMO, they should have. I know you have to defend those assholes given your shared DNA so I don't expect an honest response. I'm done.

You claimed they hadn't identified the suspect. You were wrong.

The medical examiner said the death was from natural causes.

You can keep wrestling with the facts all you want. They're not going to change.

If you think they could make a charge stick, then why haven't they filed charges. They've been quite proactive with the charges thus far.

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
I will say, intentional or not, the strategists have played everything perfectly. They can now go into another week of the DNC momentum/coverage/donation waves

Reactions: mjtommy and torbee
So Shapiro, who is Jewish and wasn't picked because the pro Hamas wing of the Democrat party, led the rally? Awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT