ADVERTISEMENT

PA School administrators ignore violent threat hours before girls head bashed in by biological male classmate.

A biological boy put out a hit list on little girls and the adults at the school ignored it. Then that biological boy beat the living shit out of a girl with a metal cup at lunch.

I kinda wish it was a 27 year old who did it so we could see you ask what age has to do with it
Don’t be silly.

You’ve never seen boys attacking girls, even when we were kids?

I ask again, what does gender have to do with it?

A biological boy put out a hit list on little girls and the adults at the school ignored it. Then that biological boy beat the living shit out of a girl with a metal cup at lunch.

I kinda wish it was a 27 year old who did it so we could see you ask what age has to do with it.
If he/she had shot the female victim the resident libs would certainly have been outraged.

At the gun.

Don’t be silly.

I’ve never seen school officials ignore hit lists by boys with violent pasts and scared girls pleading with them to do something like this. This is about malfeasance of the idiots at the school.

Do you think if this was a cis-boy and not a trans girl who did this, something would have been done before the attack? I know the answer…just wondering if you will allow yourself to give it honestly.

I’ve never seen school officials ignore hit lists by boys with violent pasts and scared girls pleading with them to do something like this. This is about malfeasance of the idiots at the school.

Do you think if this was a cis-boy and not a trans girl who did this, something would have been done before the attack? I know the answer…just wondering if you will allow yourself to give it honestly.
The school has some explaining to do, no question.

No idea on the second. And neither do you.
But if Libs of TikTok says so, well, I guess we should be outraged this was a trans student. Should we start identifying all attackers by gender?

When I was on a school board, I always took this stuff seriously and talked to the superintendent and LEO. Most of the time, it is simply a threatening statement with no intentions. But the reality is that if take anything lightly you are playing a game of chance that you don't want

Don’t be silly.

As a father of a pre-teen girl, if you told me a 13 yr old girl wanted to beat up my daughter I would react aggressively.

If you told me it was a 13 yr old boy, I would react….super aggressively.

That’s what gender has to do with it.

Don’t be silly.

I'll say the thing that we all know to be true but only 40% of HROT will acknowledge...

In this case, it's a biological male who identified as female, so there's already a massive warning sign that this person is mentally unstable.

That's what gender has to do with it.

What about a black male?
c5b830cb7bcb94af2bee2a4e3f2358af.jpg

The school has some explaining to do, no question.

No idea on the second. And neither do you.
But if Libs of TikTok says so, well, I guess we should be outraged this was a trans student. Should we start identifying all attackers by gender?
Seriously. We've always identified attackers by gender. Always.

A biological boy student put out a hit list on little girls another student and the adults at the school ignored it. Then that biological boy original student beat the living shit out of a girl with a metal cup at lunch.

I kinda wish it was a 27 year old who did it so we could see you ask what age has to do with it.
See? Changing the terms to more neutral language didn't change the story at all. Gender identity has absolutely nothing to do with this story. One piece of shit beat someone up, the school was warned this was going to happen and they didn't do anything about it. If you really need a bad guy to be outraged then look at the administrators that didn't investigate the situation after they were notified.

See? Changing the terms to more neutral language didn't change the story at all. Gender identity has absolutely nothing to do with this story. One piece of shit beat someone up, the school was warned this was going to happen and they didn't do anything about it. If you really need a bad guy to be outraged then look at the administrators that didn't investigate the situation after they were notified.
Did you ever consider that one of the reasons they were slow to act on it is BECAUSE it was gender identity issue? Maybe they were trying to find his "manifesto".

Reactions: Scruddy

You have issues. They get worse by the day.

Reactions: drew_hawk
Well stated and reasonable.

Comedy Central Reaction GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT