ADVERTISEMENT

Patrica Mahomes

My theory is that Kansas City is experiencing the same phenomenon that Dallas experienced after they won a string of superbowls in the 90's. During the Switzer years, the players started to become undisciplined and mail it in and the head coach lost the urge to be hard on the players. So the QB felt the need to fill that void and became the main "ass kicker" on the sidelines, but then he alienated most of his teammates in the process. That happened with Aikman in Dallas and it's happening with Mahomes right now.

My $.02.
Kansas City is making way too many silly mistakes to be a SB contender this year. They look like the typical “one and done” team this season. And EVERYBODY is making mistakes on that team....Now they are pointing fingers....sure disaster awaits. At least the past couple of years, UIowa has avoided players pointing fingers in the media...Kirk taught them to keep their mouths shut and they did.

Reactions: hawkdave007
He's looking heavy and not in a muscular way imo
Definitely not muscular. Not that huge muscles are what matter most but it always surprises me that he has noodle arms compared to most TEs.

With that said he had a great stiff arm on that DB today (I know, much smaller player).

Man, I don’t know how Patrick stays as focused as he does with his wife Brittany, his brother Jackson, and now this bad deal with his dad. It’s like he’s got blinders on.

Man, I don’t know how Patrick stays as focused as he does with his wife Brittany, his brother Jackson, and now this bad deal with his dad. It’s like he’s got blinders on.
After watching the Quarterback series on Netflix, he and his wife are actually a really good match.

Read into that any way you like.

Not really seeing the resemblance… 😮 but seriously in this modern day with Uber, how stupid can you be?

GFhFHKKXIAAY7EP

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT