ADVERTISEMENT

Patriot Front is currently marching down at the World Trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image a whole group of people who are the same color marching downtown and not one of them has stopped to break any windows and loot a store or two.

Never saw that one before.

They aren't breaking windows, setting fire to anything, or wishing death to anyone... Cant say that about the other groups I mentioned.

Look at them and they give off a disgusting feeling of white supremacy...it just feels slimy... But that just makes them another activist group I don't like and don't agree with. At least they're keeping to themselves.
You might want to go to the darkest spots of the internet and read some of their literature. They don't keep to themselves.

Remind me of the KKK mob in Django Unchained.

Okay, I'm confused. Are the bags on or off?

I think... we all think…the bag was a nice idea. But - not pointin' any fingers - they coulda been done better. So, how 'bout, no bags this time - but next time, we do the bags right, and then we go full regalia.
But nobody can see.

So?

So it'd be nice to see.

Goddamn it, this is a raid! I can't see, you can't see — so what?! All that matters is can the ****in' horse see?! That's a raid!

Do these “patriots” realize how phuquin’ foolish they look in their jr. High vans uniforms and knee pads? I think the masks are a nice touch, too…. Didn’t realize their was a Covid outbreak out east…or did they come to the March after spending the morning at the local senior center?

Do these “patriots” realize how phuquin’ foolish they look in their jr. High vans uniforms and knee pads? I think the masks are a nice touch, too…. Didn’t realize their was a Covid outbreak out east…or did they come to the March after spending the morning at the local senior center?
Speaking of looking foolish?

BTW sunglasses must be optional attire.

s
30watching-recommendation-slide-6PZF-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Not sure why you think it's 'defending' them to point out their infinitesimal membership.

I'm happily pointing out they can't find even one in a million Americans to want to be in their group with them, and like I said, that's before we start subtracting the Feds and paid confidential informants we know are in their rolls.
Because you’re defending them. You’re making them seem like no big deal. Like tourists at the capitol.

Not sure why you think it's 'defending' them to point out their infinitesimal membership.

I'm happily pointing out they can't find even one in a million Americans to want to be in their group with them, and like I said, that's before we start subtracting the Feds and paid confidential informants we know are in their rolls.

Proof or you just spewing regarding the feds and informants on their rolls?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Last edited:
think on that a minute
But a closer look into the foiled kidnapping by BuzzFeed revealed that some of the informants the government used appeared to play a far greater role in the plot than had been previously reported. In fact, the informants had a hand in nearly every aspect of the twisted machination, including its inception.

New information on the extent of the FBI's involvement has raised questions as to whether there would have even been a conspiracy to take down the Democratic governor without their help.

One Wisconsin-based government informant, for example, helped organize a series of cross-country meetings with extremists. Those meetings allegedly laid the groundwork for the multi-part plot. That same informant also paid for hotel rooms and food as an incentive to get people to come, Buzzfeed reported.
Another informant, an Iraq War veteran, was so deeply involved in the militant group that he rose in the ranks to become the second in command. He also encouraged members to work with other suspects and even offered to foot the bill to get people to and from meetings. He is also accused of urging the alleged mastermind of the kidnapping plot to carry it out before laying the trap for him to be arrested.

But a closer look into the foiled kidnapping by BuzzFeed revealed that some of the informants the government used appeared to play a far greater role in the plot than had been previously reported. In fact, the informants had a hand in nearly every aspect of the twisted machination, including its inception.

New information on the extent of the FBI's involvement has raised questions as to whether there would have even been a conspiracy to take down the Democratic governor without their help.

One Wisconsin-based government informant, for example, helped organize a series of cross-country meetings with extremists. Those meetings allegedly laid the groundwork for the multi-part plot. That same informant also paid for hotel rooms and food as an incentive to get people to come, Buzzfeed reported.
Another informant, an Iraq War veteran, was so deeply involved in the militant group that he rose in the ranks to become the second in command. He also encouraged members to work with other suspects and even offered to foot the bill to get people to and from meetings. He is also accused of urging the alleged mastermind of the kidnapping plot to carry it out before laying the trap for him to be arrested.
Free will.

K you ****ing bigot. Aren’t you the whack job that faked his own death? Not only are you a bigot, you are a ****ing freak.
nope. That was shown to be incorrect right after my nephew died, someone here called and talked to my brother. One of yall has his phone number, call it. Also fag doesn’t mean gay, it’s like douchebag. South Park said it better.

Free will.
Which is why they all got acquitted.
I think these patriot front proud boys groups are a ridiculous bunch of morons, but what our govt is doing within them, planning and encouraging them to commit crimes so they can prosecute for something, is not good for America. It's amazing everyone can't agree on that.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT