Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_DEVIL

HR King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounder/patriot-front

• Patriot Front is a white supremacist group whose members maintain that their ancestors conquered America and bequeathed it to them, and no one else.
  • Patriot Front justifies its ideology of hate and intolerance under the guise of preserving the ethnic and cultural origins of its members’ European ancestors.
  • Patriot Front spreads its hateful propaganda via the internet and by distributing banners, fliers, posters, and stickers.
  • Since 2019, Patriot Front has been responsible for the vast majority of white supremacist propaganda distributed in the United States.
  • One of the United States’ most visible white supremacist groups, Patriot Front participates in localized “flash demonstrations” across the nation.
  • While claiming loyalty to America as a nation, Patriot Front seeks to form a new state, one that advocates for the “descendants of its creators,” namely white men.
Patriot Front is a white supremacist group whose members maintain that their ancestors conquered America and bequeathed it to them alone. They define themselves as American fascists or American nationalists who are focused on preserving America’s identity as a European-American nation.

Serious post or trolling?
They aren't breaking windows, setting fire to anything, or wishing death to anyone... Cant say that about the other groups I mentioned.

Look at them and they give off a disgusting feeling of white supremacy...it just feels slimy... But that just makes them another activist group I don't like and don't agree with. At least they're keeping to themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
They aren't breaking windows, setting fire to anything, or wishing death to anyone... Cant say that about the other groups I mentioned.

Look at them and they give off a disgusting feeling of white supremacy...it just feels slimy... But that just makes them another activist group I don't like and don't agree with. At least they're keeping to themselves.
You’re a bad person if you think what you’re saying is true.

• Patriot Front is a white supremacist group whose members maintain that their ancestors conquered America and bequeathed it to them, and no one else.
  • Patriot Front justifies its ideology of hate and intolerance under the guise of preserving the ethnic and cultural origins of its members’ European ancestors.
  • Patriot Front spreads its hateful propaganda via the internet and by distributing banners, fliers, posters, and stickers.
  • Since 2019, Patriot Front has been responsible for the vast majority of white supremacist propaganda distributed in the United States.
  • One of the United States’ most visible white supremacist groups, Patriot Front participates in localized “flash demonstrations” across the nation.
  • While claiming loyalty to America as a nation, Patriot Front seeks to form a new state, one that advocates for the “descendants of its creators,” namely white men.
Patriot Front is a white supremacist group whose members maintain that their ancestors conquered America and bequeathed it to them alone. They define themselves as American fascists or American nationalists who are focused on preserving America’s identity as a European-American nation.
Why the masks, you effing cowards? Just like the cult leader. Coward.

They are a terrorist group.
They need to be watched 24/7
They are threat
A 2019 investigation by ProPublica estimated the group had about 300 members;[19] in leaked chats at the end of 2021, Rousseau complained about a "220's to 230's membership rut".[11] According to the SPLC, as of 2021, Patriot Front had 42 chapters with an average of 11 members per chapter and was arguably the leading white supremacist group in the country, and the most active in using flyers for recruitment.[20][21] According to ProPublica, Rousseau and others in the group "delight in seeing their actions reflected in the SPLC’s nationwide map recording acts of hate and in the media".[19]

I'm wondering why this outfit, that can't brag even 1 in million Americans as members, gets so much attention. Espcially it when it seems to be what they're craving.

Over/Under on how many of the 220-230 members are confidential informants and or federal agents?

Ummmm...they are part of the groups that broke windows and contributed to violence/arrests during the BLM protests/riots. They would be fans of Rittenhouse. No libs were arrested on 1/6. Don't try to rewrite history, as someone else posted.

A 2019 investigation by ProPublica estimated the group had about 300 members;[19] in leaked chats at the end of 2021, Rousseau complained about a "220's to 230's membership rut".[11] According to the SPLC, as of 2021, Patriot Front had 42 chapters with an average of 11 members per chapter and was arguably the leading white supremacist group in the country, and the most active in using flyers for recruitment.[20][21] According to ProPublica, Rousseau and others in the group "delight in seeing their actions reflected in the SPLC’s nationwide map recording acts of hate and in the media".[19]

I'm wondering why this outfit, that can't brag even 1 in million Americans as members, gets so much attention. Espcially it when it seems to be what they're craving.

Over/Under on how many of the 220-230 members are confidential informants and or federal agents?
Always defending the racist pieces of crap. You're not really any better than they are. Ultimately, you most likely agree with the 1/6 traitors.

Imagine joining a group like that and finding out you’re marching during the NFL playoffs. I’d be like “Eff that. Can’t we be pieces of shit at home and just hate Jews on Twitter today?”

they are SOOOOO proud of their allegance to the group that they hide their faces. LOL
Remind me of the KKK mob in Django Unchained.

Okay, I'm confused. Are the bags on or off?

I think... we all think…the bag was a nice idea. But - not pointin' any fingers - they coulda been done better. So, how 'bout, no bags this time - but next time, we do the bags right, and then we go full regalia.

Always defending the racist pieces of crap. You're not really any better than they are. Ultimately, you most likely agree with the 1/6 traitors.
Not sure why you think it's 'defending' them to point out their infinitesimal membership.

I'm happily pointing out they can't find even one in a million Americans to want to be in their group with them, and like I said, that's before we start subtracting the Feds and paid confidential informants we know are in their rolls.

Reactions: Masterprime

My grandfathers' generation knew the proper way to deal with Nazis

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT