ADVERTISEMENT

PED use in NCAA Wrestling

I love David Taylor’s wrestling as much as the next guy, but you have to be an idiot to think he made those gains cleanly. I mean, come on.

Micro dosing to give you a time specific boost. So this works like homeopathy? Lol!
Drugs like this are dose dependent, and small amounts can have a definite effect, but micro doses are getting into what’s call the placebo effect. It’s in their heads. Try some caffeine, that will give you focus and a neurological boost and it legal in normal amounts.
You are completely making this up and have no idea.

I love David Taylor’s wrestling as much as the next guy, but you have to be an idiot to think he made those gains cleanly. I mean, come on.
Probably not, but they have to do it to compete against the guys who are. If Gilman doesn’t have the same nutritionist Taylor does, he should.

You are completely making this up and have no idea.
Then explain how small amounts of testosterone derivatives have a physiological effect that leads to performance enhancement.
Orals work quickly , as do straight test. Many testosterones will have an ester to help it stay in your system longer. Straight test will be gone in a day. But for that to have a pronounced physiological effect you’ll need a certain dose .
You can’t take next to nothing and get these incredible effects. You get nothing. Caffeine tablets , a stimulant, will have more of an effect .

A certain ripped heavyweight gains 40 lbs of cut muscle to become a heavyweight after not being able to beat out someone in his natural weight. SARMs. Google it. Guidos love it. Cleaner than the anavar.

Lol. He was competing at 214 pounds four years ago when his walking around weight was 220ish. He competed this year at 230ish. He has not put on 40 pounds of muscle.

Reactions: Hotshoe
Yeah no, you’re just an idiot. Gains like he has made could certainly be done in 5 years.
LOL. There’s a sucker born every day. You don’t go from being an ectomorph to yoked like that in less than a year without enhancers. The 5 years argument is stale. His 74kg to 86kg jump is where the “magic” happened. That’s ~27 pounds for dummies like you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eph97
LOL. There’s a sucker born every day. You don’t go from being an ectomorph to yoked like that in less than a year without enhancers. The 5 years argument is stale. His 74kg to 86kg jump is where the “magic” happened. That’s ~27 pounds for dummies like you.
It’s quite easy when you’ve held your body weight down and now can eat everything , train hard, and grow . I’ve seen people do this without any PED usage.
The difficult part for many is the food consumption and discipline to eat what you need to eat. The typical weight gainer does this, they eat 4000 plus or more clean calories a day for two to three days, then drop down to their normal maintenance levels and then say it can’t be done.
The eating is harder then the training for most people.

The connection OP is making is that Dillashaw's trainer (Sam Calavitta) also does a lot of work with PSU. David Taylor has named him in the past and now Cassar has just credited him with helping him put on the weight.

Dillashaw heavily credited this guy with his diet and strength and stated he diets based on the very strict regime (like high level math equation strict) that Calavitta builds.

Now could Dillashaw been taking stuff without Calavitta knowing it? Absolutely. Or even if Calavitta knew, it doesn't mean that he's the one who fed the steroids to Dillashaw. But TJ didn't pop until he made the cut to 125 when he was heavily working with Calavitta and literally called him a mad scientist.

I stand by, it's currently impossible to link any athlete to steroids without evidence or failed tests, but it's laughable to think it's not happening in NCAA wrestling. (Seriously name one person who has been suspended for a failed test - I'll wait).

It's a free for all out there currently.

Actually, it's very easy to link any athlete to steroids without evidence or a failed test. You are showing how to do it right here.

You mean when his body looked soft and he looked like crap? So he went from weighing about 185 and lean to weighing 200 and his body was worse? Wow it has to be STEROIDS!!!

You mean when his body looked soft and he looked like crap? So he went from weighing about 185 and lean to weighing 200 and his body was worse? Wow it has to be STEROIDS!!!
It took me another post, but I’ve realized that you are just not very smart. Have a good day.

“How microdosing steroids might work”

“Microdosing may allow athletes to give themselves a perfectly timed boost that cannot be detected with current testing”

“Some experts say athletes could even get a significant boost in muscle and strength by doping within the permitted ranges.”

“Wood believes athletes who microdose are likely to be taking chronic, higher doses of steroids - just enough to fall within the WADA limits - then using a microdose, perhaps in the form of a shot, just before an event.”

This is all speculative bullshit, all maybe , if, May blah blah blah stuff. I know caffeine is a definite performance enhosnd it is tested for. You have to high of a level , you fail.
This micro dosing is pure speculation and the effects will be minimal within placebo ranges, meaning you can self talk yourself into higher performance on probably a more consistent basis with mental training .
Some of you are pathetic and crazy . As for me? I’ve been around high level triathlete competitors, WSM competitors, high level powerlifters , and martial arts competitors . My kid was tutored at Westside barbell club by Louis Simmons himself at age 11. Louie and Amy Weisberger helped him deadlift 195 at 65 lbs.
The kid macro dosed on chick filet an hour or so before.
Anyone wasting money on this bullshit is getting a cool, expensive placebo effect from a shady strength coach. It’s a classic scam, give them a good program and diet then upsrll some worthless bullshit.

Honestly, what percentage of the threads on the first page either flat out accuse Penn State of cheating or imply that they are? You guys are the gift that keeps on giving.

Both of the hvy finalists this year bumped up from 197. Putting on 20-30 lbs of muscle in less than a year is pretty much impossible on diet alone.

Both of the hvy finalists this year bumped up from 197. Putting on 20-30 lbs of muscle in less than a year is pretty much impossible on diet alone.
They cut to 197 , most likely from around 210-215. Now they can eat like mad and lift like mad with no dieting, and have free access to great, solid, clean food. Nope, it's not hard to go from a cut 197 at a weigh in to 235 no dieting in one year. Actually it's app 51 weeks. You'll be 10-15 lbs up after your weigh in within a week , then you got 51 weeks for the other 15-20 lbs. Not hard at all.

Cael's mandible SCREAMS Human Growth Hormone. So what's your point dipshit?
Some guys have what is a called a jaw line. Other guys have checks, chin necks . that lack of chin that slopes right into their neck. Chicks dig jaw lines and guys complaining about jaw lines makes me stop and wonder, hummmmm?

Nice anecdote about your kid though. He ate chick filet so I guess no one else in the world is using illegal PEDs.

Goofball.
Your whole linked article was a big smelly pile of speculation. May? Might ? Believes? Some experts say? It's all crap speculation, and what I did was give you a real life example of a strong kid who was coached by a well know powerlifting coach ( a man who talks honestly about PED usage). And Louie never talked about micro dosing.
He's talked to me about what would be called macro dosing, lolol! Drugs are dose dependent. You take more, you more of an effect. You take less you get a minimal effect. You take a small amount you start getting into the it doesn't do shit effect. And At that point if the athlete is taking it he's an idiot and getting used by a scam artist.
There are other legal ergonic aids available that will produce more of a positive result than the homeopathy version of Roidzzz.

Some guys have what is a called a jaw line. Other guys have checks, chin necks . that lack of chin that slopes right into their neck. Chicks dig jaw lines and guys complaining about jaw lines makes me stop and wonder, hummmmm?

Are you finally admitting PSU pays for recruits?

Drugs are dose dependent. You take more, you more of an effect. You take less you get a minimal effect.

You are implying a linear dose response curve with threshold. This is only partial true. Almost all drugs are only linear over a small range of dosage (if at all) and non linear elsewhere.

PEDs affect the endocrine system. Withing the endocrine system many drugs have non linear dose dependent curves and some have no threshold. If you are not sleepy this article will put you to sleep but gives examples.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3365860/

So in a year a guy goes from 185 to 200 and his body goes to hell and it has to be steroids? You’re actually just an idiot.
I need clarity here, because I want to understand you. Who went from 185 to 200 and their body went to hell? We’re still talking about David Taylor, right?

Try to stay with me. He went from a COMPETITION weight of 163 to a COMPETITION weight of 190. And won a world title at 190 with a healthy, muscle-bound body. I can’t tell if you’re really dumb or on some mind-altering substance.

Last edited:
Ok, you apparently struggle with math. You yourself said you gained 58 pounds in 7 months. You then Claimed not much of it was fat. You then admit that 30 pounds of it was muscle. So what was the other 28 pounds?? Water weight?

According to H.H. Mitchell, Journal of Biological Chemistry 158, the brain and heart are composed of 73% water, and the lungs are about 83% water. The skin contains 64% water, muscles and kidneys are 79%, and even the bones are watery: 31%.

so yeah thats about right.

Reactions: Twoooooooo
I need clarity here, because I want to understand you. Who went from 185 to 200 and their body went to hell? We’re still talking about David Taylor, right?

Try to stay with me. He went from a COMPETITION weight of 163 to a COMPETITION weight of 190. And won a world title at 190 with a healthy, muscle-bound body. I can’t tell if you’re really dumb or on some mind-altering substance.

He went from walking around at 185 to walking around at 200 in a year. His body did not look good year 1 at 86kg. He now walks around at 205-210. His body looks good now. It took him 5 years to move up from going 163 to 189 and win a world title...with different weigh in rules as well. So he essientally put on 20-25 pounds in 5 years.

I am blown away by how low IQ you are. You have obviously never spent serious time in a weight room and instead just type nonsense while probably eating Cheetos. Have a good day and please don’t respond.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT