ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Tickets

bhawkeye

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
I have 4 tickets, Section D, row 21, seats 11,12,13,14 that I'm not able to use. Any one interested send me an offer and the winning bid will be notified via email and a transfer request will be made to the ticket office. Email at bradleyandtrudy@windstream.net. Payment to be made via PayPal, once payment received transfer will be initiated by text message to your phone number. Offers accepted until 8pm central time tomorrow night, 1/26/22. If you have any questions, you can call me at 828-817-0758

Last edited:
I have 4 tickets, Section D, row 21, seats 11,12,13,14 that I'm not able to use. Any one interested send me an offer and the winning bid will be notified via email and a transfer request will be made to the ticket office. Email at bradleyandtrudy@windstream.net. Payment to be made via PayPal, once payment received transfer will be initiated by text message to your phone number. Offers accepted until 8pm central time tomorrow night, 1/26/22. If you have any questions, you can call me at 828-817-0758
Less than one hour left before I donate them to Wrestling for Life.
sold

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT