ADVERTISEMENT

2 Iowa Women’s BB tickets vs Indiana on Jan 13th for sale

Sep 29, 2023
Unfortunately I will be out of town for this game, but I have 2 tickets for the Iowa Woman's BB game vs Indiana. Game is on Saturday January 13th at 7pm. Tickets are Section D, row 6. If interested, please email me an offer to parkers4@mchsi.com
We can transfer electronically either virtually or in person (in Iowa City) anytime before Friday 12th.
Should be a great game!!

Last edited:
Reactions: andrewrayhons
Already going but may be interested in both for my High School daughters if you still have them. $80.00 for both is what I’ll pay 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: herkhatescy
I have purchased from Slippery, easy transaction. I Sent money through venmo, he transferred tickets electronically.

Seats are amazing, in the padded seat section, close enough to feel like you can reach out and touch the court.

Also, good luck getting a pair of women's tickets for $80. That show is one worth paying for, and people know that.

I have purchased from Slippery, easy transaction. I Sent money through venmo, he transferred tickets electronically.

Seats are amazing, in the padded seat section, close enough to feel like you can reach out and touch the court.

Also, good luck getting a pair of women's tickets for $80. That show is one worth paying for, and people know that.
Thanks for all the responses and for the reference andrewrayhons. Glad to hear you had a good experience. I will treat whoever is interested in these fairly, but I want fair value too. If you look at seatgeek which is the U of I partner on tickets, you do see what they are valued at, and these tickets imo are better than any of those listed. I could list these on seatgeek in that range, but my preference is to get them to someone who wants great seats, doesn’t have to pay transaction fees, and is a Hawk fan. Also don’t really want to deal with Seatgeek policies on some things. I am willing to let them go for less than those prices. Also if you go early and watch them warm up, CC and all the girls are right in front of you. Awesome to see them that close up.
If you are interested in discussing pricing, shoot me an email at Parkers4@mchsi.com. Thanks!!

So IU fans need not apply for these great seats? 😉. Should be a quite a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT