ADVERTISEMENT

People are trolling Kamala at her rally:

Mar 11, 2020
So you paid a bunch of people to come cheer for you and now people in the crowd are being super obnoxious about it and making it dumb.

Play dumb games win dumb prizes.

I'm finishing my lunch I'll see if I can record an example.

200w.gif

I swear some cons just live to be an asshole in public.
It says a lot that instead of campaigning for their criminal, rapist, tratiorous candidate, that they focus on tearing down their opponent.

I guess when your guy is a bully, your "support" of them just means being negative and attacking others because he has nothing to run on except "Trump for the White House, not the Big House"

It says a lot that instead of campaigning for their criminal, rapist, tratiorous candidate, that they focus on tearing down their opponent.

I guess when your guy is a bully, your "support" of them just means being negative and attacking others because he has nothing to run on except "Trump for the White House, not the Big House"

Meh Trump's had his people too in the past.

Of course when that happened he openly offered to pay for people's legal defense if they would assault that person.

I agree with you and God forbid this person have something better to do with their time. I do think there is a component of "you paid people to come look like they support you, that's transactional, that doesn't mean their intentions are good" that caught up to her a little.

They swept it away quickly odds are once this thread dies no one will speak.of it.

I agree with you and God forbid this person have something better to do with their time. I do think there is a component of "you paid people to come look like they support you, that's transactional, that doesn't mean their intentions are good" that caught up to her a little.

They swept it away quickly odds are once this thread dies no one will speak.of it.

When did she pay people to come look like they support her?

When you see me touting a rumor as fact please call it out. I try to vett my sources but I've made mistakes.

There appears to be some smoke to this - Whiskey, who says this to ever anti-dem crackpot conspiracy thread nowdays

‘Member when he said he wouldn’t vote for Trump and now says he will vote for Trump?

Pepperidge ….
Absent a link or source, it appears another case of say it often enough and with enough authority and people will start to believe it.

It makes no sense, though. Why would they need to pay an AI-generated crowd?

It’s funny when the conspiracy theories start running into each other.

A Craigslist ad said people would get paid if they attended the rally in AZ. Some Twitter users started sharing it, which generated the "buzz."
There is a fact check that points out the ad was altered and traces the image back to when somebody used it against Trump in 2019.

USA Today

Meh, probably the work of Trump's newly hired crowd AI team. They're just testing things out with Harris rallies before they get to work on Trump's.

You're excited to vote for the brainworm guy that sexually assaulted his kids babysitter and left a road kill bear cub in central park because he couldn't figure out how to get it home to eat it. Take a seat
After the assault stuff came out I’m just going to do a write in. All 3 candidates are complete garbage and we should be ashamed that it’s what we have to vote for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT