ADVERTISEMENT

People who steal are scum

We barely have enough space for the serious, violent criminals. You want to lock up everyone who litters? How about we actually fine them, which is already in plac.e

If you're throwing it on the ground within a few steps away from a dumpster? 30 days in the hole.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
For me there are varying degrees of stealing. If you steal food because you are hungry, I'm not ok with that, but I understand it. If you still money, because youbare greedy, I have zero acceptance.

I believe they do it more to stop people from switching the inside boxes from Wilson to Prov1’s

I know this has been common practice and now with self checkout no one is there to check what’s inside the box matches

Was at Walmart looking for something and passed by the golf balls - all of them were all wired up with security devices. Who the hell has money for golf clubs and green fees and then steals golf balls? Wtf?

IMO we are way too tolerant of theft of all kinds, from Walmart to Wall Street. What would you do differently, if anything?
What if we punished golf equipment thieves by actually making them watch golf on TV?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT