ADVERTISEMENT

Percentage chance of each outcome for Sat.

Feb 25, 2008
68% - Michigan wins a close game similar to the ISU game, where our luck with late FGs has finally run out, or the defense breaks down, finally, and gives up another game-winning drive ala our only other Top 5 loss since 2008 in the PSU finish in 2017

20% - 42-3..............or if you really wanna gouge your eyes out, go recall the absolute waste of time that was the blowout home loss to Penn State in 2012, in which we had a rash of injuries that helped solidify that the season was going into the sh***er.

8% - Iowa pulls off another 2016, or PSU last year.....everyone goes apesh**........f*** Wisconsin.

3.9% - any other scenario you can imagine happening in this game, except for................

0.1% - 55-24.....

0% chance of a win.
We have too miserable of an offensive scheme to beat anyone good.
Just attempting to stay in contact with reality.

As long as Urban Meyer doesn't pick us to win, we are good. I am sure his memories of Kinnick will come up on the pregame show.

68% - Michigan wins a close game similar to the ISU game, where our luck with late FGs has finally run out, or the defense breaks down, finally, and gives up another game-winning drive ala our only other Top 5 loss since 2008 in the PSU finish in 2017

20% - 42-3..............or if you really wanna gouge your eyes out, go recall the absolute waste of time that was the blowout home loss to Penn State in 2012, in which we had a rash of injuries that helped solidify that the season was going into the sh***er.

8% - Iowa pulls off another 2016, or PSU last year.....everyone goes apesh**........f*** Wisconsin.

3.9% - any other scenario you can imagine happening in this game, except for................

0.1% - 55-24.....
But what is the % for .......

National Championship?

I'll be surprised if it isn't something like 24-7 Michigan. If it's not .....

.... then 17-14 Hawks?

.... Or 35-6 Michigan?

In any event it will be fun to see this Hawk team square off against a very good team.

Reactions: Section44
Our running game could be non existent in this game with Michigan owning the LOS. If Iowa is to pull it out, Petras will need 250+ passing yards. Probably going to be a tall order
The thing is, I think if Ferentz tries to play this like Iowa typically does in these top 5 games trying to keep everything close to the vest and low scoring and like fighting in a phone booth........that's how we get blown out.

Michigan is gonna do everything they can to avoid playing our game, and if that means just rushing 8 on every play whether we're passing or not, that's what they'll do.....and that just speaks to the lack of respect our offense commands.

Reactions: 83Hawk
The thing is, I think if Ferentz tries to play this like Iowa typically does in these top 5 games trying to keep everything close to the vest and low scoring and like fighting in a phone booth........that's how we get blown out.

Michigan is gonna do everything they can to avoid playing our game, and if that means just rushing 8 on every play whether we're passing or not, that's what they'll do.....and that just speaks to the lack of respect our offense commands.
I'm thinking 28-6 Michigan.

0% chance of a win.
We have too miserable of an offensive scheme to beat anyone good.
Just attempting to stay in contact with reality.
Your reality is....not very real. 0% chance of winning is a pathetically ignorant statement. Enjoy the game!

I'm thinking 28-6 Michigan.
how-about-drive-my-foot.gif

I’m not sure this team will score against Michigan . Maybe on a turnover deep inside there territory they can score points

If Michigan has 1 Turnover or less, doesnt have like 200 yards in penalties and doesn't miss every Kick they win . Iowa's Offense wont put up many points and I dont see the Hawks totally shutting down that Michigan Offense , If Iowa had the 2015 Offense which is far from the best Offense Iowa has put on the Field they house this Michigan Team, Iowa's D and STs are legit but that 2022 Iowa Offense is Cummings era bad.

0.1% - 55-24.....
Iowa wins this one - they will be fired up as fook and looking for blood.

Bonnie the Psychic on KCJJ this morning predicted a good outcome for Iowa tomorrow, however it was conditional on keeping a positive vibe going on throughout the game and avoiding any negative attitude.

Fans please keep your juvenile boos and other BS out of the Kinnick Stadium environment tomorrow. Fans who boo their own players are SOTE, so don't be that guy.

Iowa has to make this game ugly, a real fight, to win. The bullies of the big ten have to win the turnover battle so the scoreboard shows a different story than the stat line. The 1990 and 2016 games are good blueprints to follow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT