ADVERTISEMENT

Perry Principal Passes…

I'm so damn tired of reading these stories over and over. Clearly some people don't give a f*ck. I do. It is going to happen to someone that a member here knows sooner than later. Then there will be more tots and pears and nothing else done.

I truly think a GOP member could win in Iowa without having to bow down to NRA. People are sick of this crap. Let the crazies be crazy. Focus on the middle.

As a building leader, my number one job is to keep the students and staff safe. It is becoming more and more challenging to do so. God bless Mr. Marburger, may he rest in peace.
Basically nobody but those of us who work in schools with kids actually have to think of what to do if a shooter gets in the building. Thanks Republicans not sticking up to your NRA paid off leaders.

Think about it, we have to actually have a plan on what to do if someone comes into our place of work to murder kids. That's so beyond effed up and preventable if we weren't such a backward country.

I"m tired of worrying about my wife that is a principal going to work every day. I'm tired of worrying about the teachers on here going to school every day. I'm tired of worrying about my kids going to school

It has to stop.
I’ve had two occasions in which I told my wife ‘if something happens to me at school today’. That is reality for anyone entering school today. So sad that it has gotten to this point.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
What is stupid? Me worrying about the mass shootings? If that is the case, you need to take a cold shower and look in

How many times, when you were growing up, did you hear "life's not fair"?

Do you think this generation gets told that? Or do you think they get so coddled they have zero ability to handle adversity?

This kid lived in Perry Iowa. Not a hungry kid in Sudan, not a gay kid in trashcanastan, Iowa, USA.

A 17 year old, took from a safe place, to a school, loaded, pointed at another human, repeatedly pulled the trigger, decided that person was dead and went after another person, loaded, pointed at, and pulled the trigger of a firearm until he thought he had killed another person killing a 12 year old and a principal. Because his life smoking weed in his parents house was just so damn rough.

So again I will say, quit pandering to stupidity.

Last edited:
Stop being a freaking moron. You are a dad now, act like one.
Blow me. I am acting like a dad. My child is going to know life isn't fair, she is going to lose, stupid ****ing things like high school drama doesn't define you. I'm actually going to give her life skills instead of bullshitting her and creating a vindictive, revenge laced mind.

A real parent, preparing their child for the real world, not this bullshit weak ass parents do.

Blow me. I am acting like a dad. My child is going to know life isn't fair, she is going to lose, stupid ****ing things like high school drama doesn't define you. I'm actually going to give her life skills instead of bullshitting her and creating a vindictive, revenge laced mind.

A real parent, preparing their child for the real world, not this bullshit weak ass parents do.

You have lost your mind

I think we can all agree that felon/alcoholic loser Chisholm hopefully doesn't have access to any guns. He has to be on some government watch lists...

You can't even keep on topic. I'll pay for your dementia pills
Nice cop out. Quit pandering to stupidity. Quit the nonsense of shitty parenting and telling little Jimmy the other guy is always wrong because he beat him. Teach kids it's OK to fail and get strong from it, not bring a ****ing gun to school and shoot a 12 year old.

Reactions: Roncuba55

Well, she will soon learn that her dad is a freaking moron.

• Love
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I'm so damn tired of reading these stories over and over. Clearly some people don't give a f*ck. I do. It is going to happen to someone that a member here knows sooner than later. Then there will be more tots and pears and nothing else done.

I truly think a GOP member could win in Iowa without having to bow down to NRA. People are sick of this crap. Let the crazies be crazy. Focus on the middle.
NRA bow-downer:

speak-photodesk-using-dylan-butler-74401523.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT