ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Jok is heading to the 2024 Paris Olympics

Then move back to Iowa you moron.
no thanks, i visit a couple of times a year. I live in America's finest city & will fight the libetards with all I've got from the frontlines of wacky California. I golf over 100 rounds a year, fish anytime I want in comfortable weather, walk the beach a few times a week... Life is good.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Yeah, we know you won’t be watching USA vs South Sudan today. Stick with the buzzwords you steal from your like-minded sheep.
I am watching the game, Peter Jok entered a few minutes ago. Hope you're back to wearing your mask and quarantining with the rest of you idiot lock'em down dumb-o-crats.

Pete for 3!!!

• Haha
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
no thanks, i visit a couple of times a year. I live in America's finest city & will fight the libetards with all I've got from the frontlines of wacky California. I golf over 100 rounds a year, fish anytime I want in comfortable weather, walk the beach a few times a week... Life is good.

So a Padres and Chargers fan?

I am watching the game, Peter Jok entered a few minutes ago. Hope you're back to wearing your mask and quarantining with the rest of you idiot lock'em down dumb-o-crats.

Pete for 3!!!
At least you’re watching! Keep praying to your fairy tale god like a toddler. Maybe you can pray to the Easter bunny next. I’m sure you want mandatory christian prayers in public school, probably 12 times a day too.

Reactions: littlez
At least you’re watching! Keep praying to your fairy tale god like a toddler. Maybe you can pray to the Easter bunny next. I’m sure you want mandatory christian prayers in public school, probably 12 times a day too.

I'm agnostic FWIW. Kamala is from California; I can tell you first hand how bad she & Gov Newsome have f'd up this once great state. You probably want another 15 million immigrants coming thru. And her lack of respect from our foreign adversary's could very well lead to WW3. Xie, Putin, Kim & Ayatollah will have no fear of her protecting our allies assets. They will band together to destroy their enemies in Ukraine, Taiwan, South Korea, Israel and more while Kamala giggles.

We need another Ronald Reagan type back in office. No nonsense.

my apologies to the others on this thread, I cannot let idiot commentary slide. I don't suffer fools lightly. My last post on here regarding politics.

Waving White House GIF by US National Archives

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT