ADVERTISEMENT

Petras on the 2023 roster

They will once Brian becomes the HC.
riot-bottle.gif

If McNamara gets hurt,my fear is KF trots Petras out there. UGH. Spencer shouldn't even be on scholly anymore. Just take your ball and leave.
I think the whole team would get boo’d out of the stadium if Kirk trots out Spence instead of Labas in the dire event Cade gets hurt. I know 7 is hurt but theoretically…

Medical hardships do not, I would imagine that's what he's on.
But if he could realistically be back by Nov. and not a career ending I’m not sure how this qualifies as medical hardship? I mean technically he has Covid year but if he is one of the 85 on scholarship what a pure waste of a roster spot.

I don’t know why not just use him as a grad asst. if anything if he wants to hang around and be a mentor or whatever.

But if he could realistically be back by Nov. and not a career ending I’m not sure how this qualifies as medical hardship? I mean technically he has Covid year but if he is one of the 85 on scholarship what a pure waste of a roster spot.

I don’t know why not just use him as a grad asst. if anything if he wants to hang around and be a mentor or whatever.
November is the earliest he'll do any throwing at all. He won't be cleared for play.

Which is where medical hardship comes in.

His playing career is over. Some people just want their usual excuses to fret.

November is the earliest he'll do any throwing at all. He won't be cleared for play.

Which is where medical hardship comes in.

His playing career is over. Some people just want their usual excuses to fret.
He’d still have another year left!!!!!!! The dream isn’t over.

But many folks on the board here complain bitterly about the coaches not recruiting transfer QBs last year ... you're saying that those complaints are potentially without merit?

Recruiting hard and not being good at Recruiting can both be true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT