ADVERTISEMENT

Pew Pew Pew Tampa Ybor City

Damn shame. A buddy of mine owns a brewery in Ybor and makes some damn fine beer, particularly lagers.
It’s not all due to the rise in violence, I‘m 40 and happily married. No reason for me to be in that scene. Whats your friends brewery called?

Sounds like you’d actually fit right in, brochacho.
chris farley what the fuck GIF

Well this is a conundrum, the mayor was a republican but currently a democrat. A repubocrat?

Are you sure?

What is it that you are questioning, his assertion that she's a lifelong Republican who switched parties to run for the Mayor's position? The linked wiki page says exactly that.
Wiki is not the greatest, most foolproof source of information, but it is pretty well known in the Tampa area that castor did exactly that.

The argument over whether a big city/suburb of is Democrat or not is the biggest dumbf#%k argument on this website and that’s saying a lot. Especially when we’re talking gun violence.

Sometimes I just can’t with the lack of willingness to learn things on this board.

But permitless carry thanks to our dumbfvck MAGA governor
The dishonest depths that the left will stoop to infringe on your inalienable Second Amendment rights cannot be so easily dismissed. When Iowa was contemplating becoming a Constitutional Carry State every libtard in the state was playing Chicken Little claiming the sky would fall and it would become a Dodge City on a Saturday night environment.

Guess what Sherlock? Nothing of the sort happened, in fact nobody has noticed a marked increase of citizens carrying weapons nor an increase to shootouts.

Permitless carry isn't a problem when you're dealing with people not animals.

Reactions: Roncuba55
But permitless carry thanks to our dumbfvck MAGA governor
You noted in another thread that you used to do a shit ton of drugs and damn it shows.
Every phucking thing out of you is MAGA this or that.
The Governor ain’t a MAGA. He’s running against Trump. (Not very successfully but that’s another issue)
You and credibility have parted ways and it ain’t pretty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT