ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Rally in Tampa

Yet people are still worried about MAGA violence this election cycle. They haven't shown up in numbers for anything since Jan 6...

They saw what happened to the Jan 6 dipshits and the sentences dished out and aren't going down that path again.
The problem is that Trump wants it to happen again. He wants 10,000 angry supporters causing problems. Hopefully even MAGA learned that storming a government building and beating cops is a bad idea.

The problem is that Trump wants it to happen again. He wants 10,000 angry supporters causing problems. Hopefully even MAGA learned that storming a government building and beating cops is a bad idea.
He's wanted protesters at his indictments and trials and nobody showed up.

More reporters than protesters.

Meal team 6 doesn't like it's chances in jail Tom. The Jan 6 trials and sentences did their job.

Now we have to get serious about the pro Hamas protesters.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
He's wanted protesters at his indictments and trials and nobody showed up.

More reporters than protesters.

Meal team 6 doesn't like it's chances in jail Tom. The Jan 6 trials and sentences did their job.

Now we have to get serious about the pro Hamas protesters.
That wasn't my point.

Yes, If pro-PALESTINE protesters are being violent/threatening then yeah, they need to be arrested. If they aren't Americans, they should be deported.

Yet people are still worried about MAGA violence this election cycle. They haven't shown up in numbers for anything since Jan 6...

They saw what happened to the Jan 6 dipshits and the sentences dished out and aren't going down that path again.
I hope you are correct. As someone who tries to listen to both sides, I spend some time listening to conservative radio while driving for work. It is non stop MAGA propaganda. All day. I have a very hard time not switching the channel. To the people who actually believe the crap being spewed, they risk losing their country. Not because of DJT, but because of Biden. Every court case and anything that puts DJT in a less than positive light is strewn as Biden DOJ injustices. It’s truly unbelievable. Never ever saying “Let’s see how this plays out after evidence and testimony have been presented.” Pure propaganda on how they are about to lose their country to a Deep State sponsored dictatorship….

I hope you are correct. As someone who tries to listen to both sides, I spend some time listening to conservative radio while driving for work. It is non stop MAGA propaganda. All day. I have a very hard time not switching the channel. To the people who actually believe the crap being spewed, they risk losing their country. Not because of DJT, but because of Biden. Every court case and anything that puts DJT in a less than positive light is strewn as Biden DOJ injustices. It’s truly unbelievable. Never ever saying “Let’s see how this plays out after evidence and testimony have been presented.” Pure propaganda on how they are about to lose their country to a Deep State sponsored dictatorship….
The New York case doesn't help things. It's a reach to put it mildly, Bragg trying to make a name for himself.

The documents/Jan 6/Georgia cases are legit IMO.

And this right here is why we are completely split as a country. There's two realities.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
The New York case doesn't help things. It's a reach to put it mildly, Bragg trying to make a name for himself.

The documents/Jan 6/Georgia cases are legit IMO.
None of that matters. Trump already told us he could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and they wouldn't leave him. If this trial was about shooting someone on 5th Ave., right wing media would defend it.

Reactions: EasyHawk
None of that matters. Trump already told us he could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and they wouldn't leave him. If this trial was about shooting someone on 5th Ave., right wing media would defend it.
It does matter.

If you're going to take the unprecedented step of bringing a former president to trial it should be over a consequential matter.

I think Jan 6/Florida Docs/Georgia meet that criteria.

The NY case doesn't IMO. I think that's an opinion shared by a lot of people that aren't MAGA.

It's about more than Trump.

It does matter.

If you're going to take the unprecedented step of bringing a former president to trial it should be over a consequential matter.

The NY case doesn't IMO. I think that's an opinion shared by a lot of people that aren't MAGA.

I mean matters to his base. I think you may be right, but to his supporters NONE of any of this is going to change their minds...because they're basically cult members.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
It does matter.

This is simply a maga talking point. Of course it is unprecedented, we have never had a criminal like trumpty. Please try to learn. And you know very well the violent mob will be back for the election.

It does matter.

Do you think that his base will cause any issues when DJT loses the election, if this case is sketchy looking in your eyes? I mean, this isn’t getting ripped off by having your fries left out of your combo meal, this is “You are losing your democracy to the Deep State.” That is in no uncertain terms what is being spewed on conservative media. What will some of these “Patriots” feel the need to do?

Joe does love the kids...at least sniffing them. How many did he sniff today?

Probably way less than the number of people who have been sniffing Trumps stench at the trial.

Judge needs to schedule more breaks for Trump can change his diapers more often.

Reactions: franklinman
Actually, I didn't. I'm not sure why you think that.
Because Trump is a sexual assaulter, but you only seem to care about things that Biden, someone who didn't party with rapists. Also, I read your posts. You, by laughing emoji, seem to think Trump/MAGA reality is more valid than mine. So there's all that.

Because Trump is a sexual assaulter, but you only seem to care about things that Biden, someone who didn't party with rapists. Also, I read your posts. You, by laughing emoji, seem to think Trump/MAGA reality is more valid than mine. So there's all that.
it's incredible that still images of biden "sniffing" women brings more condemnation than:

1. "grab 'em by the p***y"
2. trump admiting he would go into the dressing room of teen pagents ("i'm inspecting it")
3. all the trump - jeff epstien connections
4. ivana trump's accusations in divorce deposition
5. accusations from 27 women in total
(i'm sure i'm missing some)

You only seem to see my anti-Biden posts. I post plenty of anti-Trump posts. You are absolutely binary in your thinking, meaning if someone says something negative or mocking about your guy, they MUST be for the other guy. You are almost the mirror image of the MAGA. You are completely indoctrinated, and have no ability to think independently.

Trump provides plenty of material to mock. Biden, however, is on a roll.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
it's incredible that still images of biden "sniffing" women brings more condemnation than:

2. trump admiting he would go into the dressing room of teen pagents ("i'm inspecting it")
None of that EVER gets into their skulls. They just hate democrats SO much. They can't answer the question, "What could Trump do to lose your support?" He told them how dumb they were with his 5th Ave. comment, but they don't care about that either. The things you posted are about an extremely corrupt human. A HORRIBLE person...but they try to make us think Biden is the bad guy. That's reality, @Finance85

Not women... well women too (depending on what you think a woman is) but KIDS.

Well, to be fair, Biden actually seems to enjoy sniffing little girls as much as grown women.

Also to be fair, Biden gets far less condemnation in many circles for his deviant behavior than Trump.

It's tiresome that we can't have any discussion of Biden without the "but Trump" comparison. Why not judge each man independently? Yes, they are running against each other for POTUS, but why can't both be criticized, mocked, ridiculed, and ostracized?

You only seem to see my anti-Biden posts. I post plenty of anti-Trump posts. You are absolutely binary in your thinking, meaning if someone says something negative or mocking about your guy, they MUST be for the other guy. You are almost the mirror image of the MAGA. You are completely indoctrinated, and have no ability to think independently.

Exactly no matter how many times we say Trump is a POS... we are still MAGA cause we like our women without cocks

Not true. For sure the indoctrinated part. If I was indoctrinated I wouldn't be agreeing with the righties on here about Israel. About men playing women's sports. I didn't go from registered Republican to registered Democrat because I don't think independently. Am I binary in thinking MAGA, Fox News and Trump are a huge attack on American freedoms? Yep. Not until someone proves to me they aren't.

I will attempt to pay attention to your anti-Trump posts, which I am sure are about 10-90 anti Joe.

Well, to be fair, Biden actually seems to enjoy sniffing little girls as much as grown women.

Also to be fair, Biden gets far less condemnation in many circles for his deviant behavior than Trump.

It's tiresome that we can't have any discussion of Biden without the "but Trump" comparison. Why not judge each man independently? Yes, they are running against each other for POTUS, but why can't both be criticized, mocked, ridiculed, and ostracized?
biden's "deviant behavior" is what...exactly?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT