ADVERTISEMENT

PFF 100 Top NFL Draft Prospects

Jan 13, 2010
PFF released their latest NFL draft rankings and has Linderbaum at #9. Jestin Jacobs stock keeps rising, as he's now cracked the top 100, settling in at #89. I think his stock will continue to trend in the right direction. I also won't be surprised to see Hankins listed in the near future.

Hall is the only clone listed. I was told that their team is stacked with guys who will be playing on Sunday next year lol.

Pretty early for mock drafts. I would bet Kolar will go in the first 3 rounds. OT, but Interestingly Penning from UNI seems to be moving up on some mocks.

PFF released their latest NFL draft rankings and has Linderbaum at #9. Jestin Jacobs stock keeps rising, as he's now cracked the top 100, settling in at #89. I think his stock will continue to trend in the right direction. I also won't be surprised to see Hankins listed in the near future.

Hall is the only clone listed. I was told that their team is stacked with guys who will be playing on Sunday next year lol.

Their two TEs are NOT anything special...Kolar = Scott chandler. He could have a decent career; the league is absolutely littered with 6' 6 260 TEs. If we showed them a match up against an average linebacker is too much for him, well then Mr Kolar should just sell statefarm insurance in Ames till he is 54

Pretty early for mock drafts. I would bet Kolar will go in the first 3 rounds. OT, but Interestingly Penning from UNI seems to be moving up on some mocks.

No chance Kolar goes in the first three rounds. He’s a bad blocker and a below average athlete.

Had a guy sitting near me during the Indiana game who said he wasn’t worried one bit about the ISU game, even with all their returning players. He cited essentially exactly what you’re saying, if they were so loaded with NFL talent, they would have gone pro. In retrospect, that drunk fella knew exactly what he was talking about.

Reactions: kceasthawk
Their two TEs are NOT anything special...Kolar = Scott chandler. He could have a decent career; the league is absolutely littered with 6' 6 260 TEs. If we showed them a match up against an average linebacker is too much for him, well then Mr Kolar should just sell statefarm insurance in Ames till he is 54
and he just may. They need another bitter Todd Blythe tweeting.

No chance Kolar goes in the first three rounds. He’s a bad blocker and a below average athlete.
I don't think there is as much emphasis on blocking tight ends in the league. Kyle Pitts being selected 4th overall last year would indicate that. Any way, looking at Laporta's stats extrapolated out he would be nearing TJ's numbers in receiving yards.

I don't think there is as much emphasis on blocking tight ends in the league. Kyle Pitts being selected 4th overall last year would indicate that. Any way, looking at Laporta's stats extrapolated out he would be nearing TJ's numbers in receiving yards.
Kyle Pitts is a freak athlete. Nobody is taking a slow, unathletic TE who can’t block in the first three rounds. Just not going to happen. More of a 5th-6th rounder.

It’s amazing how much Purdy has regressed year after year. Two years ago I would have been sure he’d be on this list. Now he’s probably a fringe 6th rounder. Says a lot about Campbell.

It’s amazing how much Purdy has regressed year after year. Two years ago I would have been sure he’d be on this list. Now he’s probably a fringe 6th rounder. Says a lot about Campbell.
He was never a first rounder, people just looked at his stats and assumed he would be. He’s 6’ tall, average athlete, and poor arm strength. Iowa State fans and the central Iowa media continuously hype up their players because they rack up big stats in a crappy conference. They have no idea what actual NFL players look like because they have had so few over the years.

He was never a first rounder, people just looked at his stats and assumed he would be. He’s 6’ tall, average athlete, and poor arm strength. Iowa State fans and the central Iowa media continuously hype up their players because they rack up big stats in a crappy conference. They have no idea what actual NFL players look like because they have had so few over the years
Who said first round? Top 100 was certainly in the picture, especially the way the NFL values cheap QB’s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT