Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June - Sept

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Aug - Nov

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Write in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
March is my favorite single month, but grouped with the worst two months, Jan-Feb, I can't pick Jan-Apr.

Sep - Dec: gives me the fall, which is my favorite, plus Christmas.
giphy.gif

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Sep-Dec. Football, fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas.

May-Aug is a close second. I think I'm dropping to 0.8 full time hours over the summer so maybe I'll have a higher opinion of it next year if I get to enjoy more of it.

Depending on the schedules either
October to January
November to February

Catches the World Series, the final stretch of college football regular season (with all of the rivalry games, bowl games, and espn invitational exhibition), the end of the NFL regular season, playoffs, Super Bowl; and the beginning of the NHL and NBA seasons when everyone still hopes/dreams that this might be their year.
And I live in central FL, and those months are some of our best for outdoor activities if we could get you yankee sumbidges to stay off the golf course

Reactions: Colonoscopy
People who don't love spring and summer are bizarre to me.
I’d like spring a hell of a lot more if it wasn’t so wet and muddy all the time.

Used to hate summer as I had to work in the heat. Now I work in a/c and have a pool in the backyard, I’ve started to like it a lot more. Not a fan of having swampass and sweaty balls from just standing outside on some days though.

I went with Sep-Dec mainly because I go to Iowa home football games and it’s always fun. May-Aug would be second. Although winter isn’t so bad when it is mild.

There are barely any good weather months in Iowa, let alone 4 month stretches

Voted July - Oct.
catch a bit of summer time plus September and October which are some of the best fall days which is my favorite season.

November starts to get a little to chilly plus leaves are falling and I have way to many of them to clean up.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Voted July - Oct.
catch a bit of summer time plus September and October which are some of the best fall days which is my favorite season.

November starts to get a little to chilly plus leaves are falling and I have way to many of them to clean up.
Ditto.

You get the last two majors and then the Ryder Cup and FedEx playoffs in golf.

The buildup to, and first few months of football.

Playoff races in baseball, then the actual playoffs

And being a turf geek, mid-August starts the absolute best stretch of grass establishment and growing weather.

Fall in Iowa rules. Absolutely RULES and anyone who doesn’t think so deserves a knuckle sandwich cooked up at the Fight Bistro.

For me currently living in central Alabama it is August to November. The humidity starts to break in September and college football gets underway. I can still go to the panhandle beaches in August/September and I can play golf comfortably without getting crushed by heat and humidity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT